-𝗖𝗮𝗳𝗲-

When you wake up the next morning, Hinata is already standing outside your gate, waiting for you. You hurriedly packed your stuff and suited up into your uniform.

You pushed open the gate, forced a smile at Hinata, and began walking to school.

"WHAAAA!!!!"
Everyone on the street turned and stared at you and Hinata.

"Shhhh!!! Don't draw too much attention to ourselves." You frowned. "Be Quiet."

Hinata tried to keep the volume down by covering his mouth with both hands.
"So, your mother is returning?" He mumbled.

You lowered your head and smiled a little. "Yeah,"

Hinata gave you a big, big, big smile and jumped around quietly screaming about how excited he was that your mother was returning.

"Does that mean I can finally hug her the way I used to?" Hinata's eyes glimmered.
You stare at him, perplexed.
"You are free to hug ME as you used to hug my mother! Do I not remind you of my mother?" You joked.
"I love hugging you, but I prefer hugging your mother!" Hinata laughed heartily.

Hinata grasped your arm and rushed you both to school so you wouldn't be late, but Hinata tripped over the school gate before entering.

In class, you and Hinata continue to chat about your mother.

"Y/n! Hinata!" Someone from the third year is looking for you! " Your classmate shouted from the other side of the door.

You and Hinata got up to see Suga waiting for you at the doorway.

"Hey, I heard your mother is returning?" Suga pats you on the back.
"Yeah. But first, I'm going to take a day off."
You stated it with a smile.
"Why?"
"I'm not sure, but it simply doesn't feel right. For a while, I need to be alone."
"I'll accompany you!" Hinata leaped to his feet.
"Thank you, Hinata, but I'd want to take some time."
Hinata exhaled. "Awh, that's fine."

That's a lie.

You had a burning urge to be the first to see your mother. You're just concerned that she'll be too distracted from seeing your friends to notice you.

You waved goodbye to Suga while he's handing back to his classroom. Suddenly, Harua bumped into him. You saw this scene and decided to push Hinata back into the classroom because you didn't want to get involved, Harua, after all, is a problematic girl. Sorry Suga.

"I heard Kenma is going to Miyagi Prefecture for their school activities today," Hinata exclaimed excitedly. "He said he'd see us whenever he's available."

"Oh, I can't wait to see him." You got out your phone and noticed that Kenma had sent you a message saying he is going to Miyagi half an hour ago, just like what Hinata said.

-At class-

Instead of paying attention to the lecture, you were doodling in your notebook. Hinata tapped you on the shoulder and handed you a piece of paper.

"Wanna go to cat cafe later on?"

You returned the paper to him with the words "sure." written on it.

-After school-

"School is too boring for me! Food is a better option." Hinata exclaimed while raising his hand behind his neck.
You smiled and nodded.

Hinata ushered you to a table after opening the door. You ordered a f/n (food name) while he ordered a pancake. You became bored and got up. When you stood up, a mass of the cats gathered around your leg, nearly drowning you.

"They really do love you, don't they? Hinata burst into laughter.
"Come help me, I'm drowning," you said as you tried to get rid of the cat that was attempting to pull your skirt/trousers/clothes down.

The cat jumped down and pulled your school tie down instead. She ran to a boy with it.

"Hey, give it back-" you said as you chased after the cat and bumped into the boy.
"Ouch, I'm sorry!"
The boy picked up the cat and returned the tie to you. "Thank you very much." You look at him.

"Y/n?"

Kenma said. Everything around was decelerated as if you were in a movie.

You were shocked at first, but you remember him saying he'd come to Miyagi earlier.

"What a coincidence, Kenma."
"Yeah, I saw this cafe looked really nice, so I came in. I wasn't expecting to see you here."
"Hinata brought me here, maybe you'd like to sit with us?"
He gave a slight nod.

You brought him over to your desk. When Hinata saw Kenma, he gasped.
"Kenma! You've also come. Come sit next to us!"
Kenma took a seat next to you.

"Did you make an order yet?" You asked.
He shook his head. "I didn't want to make an order by myself."
"I'll help you," You took the menu and pointed to the apple pie photo. "Perhaps this one?"
He gave you a small excited movement and gazed at you.

Hinata ate his food fast. His phone beeped with a message.

"Oh, I'd better get going, Kageyama asked me to train with him."
"Have fun you two!" he yelled as he stood up and dashed out.

It began to rain about a few minutes later.
"Oh, no, I forgot to bring an umbrella."
"Neither do I." Kenma said.

Just as you sat there waiting for the rain to stop, Kenma had an idiotic thought.

"You wanna dance in the rain?"