-𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻-

"You wanna dance in the rain?"

"What exactly do you mean?" You place your fork on the table.
Kenma smirked as he stared at you, as if he wanted to do something to you.
"Wait, really?" you asked, your eyes widening.
Kenma suddenly grabbed your wrist and dashed out the door through the rain without hesitation.

The rain splashed from across sidewalk, then continued to collapse on you and Kenma's freezing skin as he dragged you forward into the middle of the deserted street. With all of the water falling onto your sensitive skin and slides into your eyes, the surroundings appear fuzzy. It's pretty, but it goes unnoticed.

As if you were in a dream, Kenma guided you across the street. Even though he kept his gaze focused on you, he knew exactly where he intended you to go. Every angle, at every moment, seemed to have been pre-planned. Nothing was forced, and you felt as if you were floating. He smiled faintly as he squeezed your hand.

"But I thought you didn't want attention!" You said it quietly. "
"Did you notice there isn't anyone here?"
You quickly scanned around the street and discovered that no one was here. "But what if someone shows up? "Then we'll just act like we're two idiots who forgot to bring umbrellas, which we are."

That's when you made the decision to let go. Allow your worries, pain, and sorrow to fade away. You were alive right now, right here. Nothing else seemed to be important any longer. You gave him free reign on this street to take you wherever he pleased. You and he both took the right path. He sped up, and you sped up as well. You and the rain, as well as the dance and each other, became one. You continued in this way until you had to part ways, though you were sad to be away from his warmth. You couldn't help but smile as you looked at him. You wondered why you hadn't noticed it earlier within these minutes. He was the right person for you. Because of that dance, you can see how perfect he is in your eyes.

He tripped over a pebble.
"AhhhHh!" You both crashed to the ground.
"Ouch..." you groaned as you stood up and helped Kenma up.
"Well, that was entertaining, regardless of the fact that we are all soaked, I had a lot of fun." You laughed.

He stares you in the eyes.
You blushed slightly that he didn't notice.
"Before we get sick, we should better get going. My house is close by." You said.

You're still perplexed as you walk to your home.

"What happened just now...Kenma has never acted like that before??? Is it possible that he actually acts like that but doesn't show it? I thought he didn't want to move or communicate much...but now even dancing in the rain? Oh my god, I'm in serious need of a shower and some rest.."

Kenma gently tapped you on the shoulder.
"Hey, don't overthink it...this is my first time moving that much with someone."

You swiveled around to face him. "Even so, what is the reason? And why me?"

"I just want to try it for at least once in my life, it seems fun..." Kenma said, lifting the corner of his lip and gazing down at the ground. Kenma's eyes gleamed a little. "I just want to do it with someone I can trust on. We both had great time, didn't we?"

When you noticed Kenma flushing, you furrowed your brows and blushed a little on your face. "We definitely did."

You both paused in your conversation and kept walking toward your house.

"I had a lot of fun being with you."

I haven't posted for month😀 and now I'm back so you get a new SHORT chapter, thank me later <3