-𝗔 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻-

Ps: I want to say English is not my main language so I'm pretty sure that this story's language will be bad. But I hope you can enjoy it!

It was a rainy day, and each raindrop fell with a thud. You enjoy listening to them while you sleep.

The laptop has become a source of light that shines throughout the room. The rain is drowned out by the music.

"What is the time now.." The person who was laying on their bed is searching for their phone.
"5:00 am...I wonder if anyone is awake."

You sat up. Outside the window, the rain started to get heavier, causing you to hear it.

"Huh? I didn't know it's going to rain today." The person sighed and walked to the mirror.

"Geez...I look nasty. I guess I have to take a shower later on. Alright. Let's keep moving on today, y/n!" You slapped your face with your palm.

You ran to pick up a phone call that has come in.

"Good morning y/n!" He yawned.
"Good morning Hinata."

"It's raining today, I'm here to remind you to bring an umbrella!"
"Thank you Hinata, remember to bring an umbrella yourself too." You giggled.

"We are going to meet the Nekoma volleyball team today! Are you coming with us?" He asked, " It's okay if you can't come too, but I'll surely introduce you, my best friend to them!"

"But I'm not a member of your volleyball team, is it still okay if I came?" You asked.
"Daichi said it's ok, and he knows you too, right?"
"Yeah." You smiled.

"When are you guys are going? I'm going to take a shower later on."
"12:30 pm, we will meet at school. Anyways, I'm calling Kageyama now, see you later!"
"See you later." You hung up the phone.

Your sigh echoed and faded away through the room as you hung up the call and proceeded to the closet. You removed your school uniform from its hanger and packed it into a bag. Then you entered your bathroom and began to remove your clothes.

Mixing mist and raindrops can make them indistinguishable, but they can still be appreciated.

-In School-

Waiting for the others to arrive, you stand at the gym's door holding an umbrella at 12:25 pm.

Two boys, one with orange hair and the other with dark blue hair, interrupted you. You didn't even need to guess about their identity.

You kneeled beside them. "You two are having a running competition again? Hinata and Kageyama, it's a holiday today, relax for a while. Both of you are covered in rain."

"I winnn!" Hinata yelled.
"Hah! But I have two more wins than you!" Kageyama said, proudly.
"Stop it both of you...come, I brought two more umbrellas. Dry yourself now."

You provided them some shade by holding the umbrella. Because you expected that they would forget to bring their own, you brought two additional umbrellas.

While Hinata and Kageyama are drying themselves, others have came too.

"Ok, let's get on the bus now guys, stop messing around Noya and Tanaka!" Daichi scolded them.
"What a noisy afternoon, right? Y/n" Suga chuckled.
"I'm used to it." You sighed.

As soon as you get on the bus, you took out your phone and opened a game, your friend is online, they invited you to their party.

—12:40—————————————————99%-
< (23) NKK
———————————————————————-
Hey, you there?

Yes?

I can only play for a while.

It's alright. I have to go later on too.

What are you up to later?

School stuff, nothing much important. you?

Same with school stuff.
let's not talk about this, let's play.

Alright.
———————————————————————-

You played with your online friend until you both have to go, and then you say your goodbyes in the chat. There are several people standing outside the bus waiting for us as you depart it carefully.

You stretched yourself, low-key feeling sleepy because of the lack of sleep last night.

"Nice to meet you Tokyo." You glared at the sky. "The rain had stopped."