-𝗔 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮 𝗽𝟭-

-Next morning-

At 6:00, the alarm went off and roused you up. You sat up to make yourself a hot chocolate.

You courted your notebook and crouched on the bed because there were no chairs somehow (Idk but every time I go to hotels they have no chairs lol)
As you sipped the hot chocolate, you began to write the plans for today.

Unexpectedly someone knocked on your door. You placed the mug down on the table beside your bed and dashed to open the door. A tall black-haired boy was standing outside, he then winked.

It wasn't until you rubbed your eyes and you notice it's Kuroo standing outside your door.

"Good morning Chibi-chan." Kuroo smiled.

You were surprised he was here, but you didn't show it on your expression.

"Good morning Kuroo-sama, you should move toward in, it's cold outside." You pushed open the door, letting him in.

You made another mug of hot chocolate for Kuroo. He couldn't find any chair so he chose to sit on the bed. You handed him the mug and sat beside him.

"So..why are you here?" You glared at him.
Kuroo sipped the hot chocolate as he laughs.

"Kenma told me to take you out today before convening him. And he even warned me to put you up with the popular place in Tokyo, and play as fun as possible. Hah." He laughed again.

"That's why.." you placed the mug down. "I'll go change-" you got isolated by Kuroo pulling your wrist. "Kuroo?"

"You don't have to rush, it's only 6:15 am" He pulled you back. "Let's talk more."
"Okay.." you squat back on the bed and lifted the mug again.

Sitting here for a whole awkward minute doing nothing but gulping the hot chocolate, Kuroo finally spoke after he finished his.

"Hey y/n, do you have a crush?"
He said casually, you choked on your drink causing you almost spitting them out. You covered your mouth and forced yourself to sallow the liquid in your mouth.

"I don't, why?" You coughed wiping your lip.
"I'm just wondering," Kuroo said in a soft tone.
"Alright I guess. " you fixed your hair.

"By the way is Kenma still sleeping?"
"I texted him and he hasn't read it yet, so I guess yeah." Kuroo peeked at his phone.
"I see...I'm going to change now." You finished your drink as you stood up.
"Go ahead."

You picked up your backpack and strolled into the bathroom. A few minutes later, you walk out of the bathroom and told Kuroo you are ready.

-Time flys (I'm lazy sorry)-

Kuroo brought you to Kenma's place at around five. He opened the door, acting like this is his second home.

"Kenma! Y/n's here!" Kuroo shouted.

Kenma walked down the stair squeezing his backpack. He blinked.

"I told you to ring the doorbell before coming in." Kenma frowned.
"Ah haha sorry." Kuroo cackled.

"Let's go," Kenma said.
"Yeah." You picked up your coat.
"Have fun." Kuroo grinned. "Remember to send me photos."
"I will, take care." You hugged Kuroo.

While you're waiting for the train, you noticed Kenma's backpack. It looks heavy for some reason, but it looks sorta cute with the little cat keychain on it. Kenma saw that you're staring at his keychain.

"Do you want it?" Kenma pointed.
"Ah, no...but it's adorable."

He aviates his keychain and held it to you. "You can keep it." Kenma looked away.

"No no! You can maintain it." You are shocked that he would do that.
"Keep it. you can keep it as an amulet."
"Is it ok..?" You asked.
"Don't lose it." Kenma placed the keychain onto your palm.
"Thank you." You smiled.

On the train, Kenma play with his game while you're slowly falling asleep.

-time flys (again I'm so lazy)-

Kenma and you left the train. You found a hotel nearby and offered a room.

"A room for two, please."
"There's no more room for two, but you could order a room which contains a double bed."

"Uhh.. is it alright for you?" You inquired him.
"I don't mind.."
"Um..a double bedroom, please."

The woman passed you a card. Once you got in the room you put placed your backpack down and reclined.

Sorry, it's kinda short but I'm occupied with loads of work these days, maybe I'll update two more chapters and rest for a while. Sorry ><!!

And one more time my major language isn't English so the English would be weird and broken!!