-𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂-

Ps: I changed some of the part, grammar and pronouns^^ Enjoy!

"Kenma! Meet my friend!" Hinata jumped.
Hinata pulled you in front of a boy.

His hair was indeed smooth and bob-cut. His blond hair with black roots tends to add with his magnificence and stunning appearance. He looks up with his golden eyes, which are so beautiful that you will end up losing yourself in them if you look into them.

"Ni-nice to meet you..." He stuttered, clearly he doesn't want to talk much.
"Nice to meet you. I'm y/n. What about you?"

He stares at you, surprised.
"Is there something on my face..?"

"No, no...I'm Kozume Kenma. Nice to meet you." He looked down again.

You realized why he was staring at you after he said his name. "NKK?" You stated.

"And you're y/n from the online game?"
"So it was you!" You smiled.
"Yeah. I thought we couldn't meet each other."
"Well but now we did, wasn't expecting this tho."

Kenma grabbed out his phone. "We could play after the game."
"Sure."

"Hey chibi-chan," A tall black hair boy walked towards us. "Nice to meet you, I'm Kuroo, Kuroo testsurou." He held out his hand.
"Nice to meet you, I'm y/n, f/n l/n." You shook his hand.

Kageyama called you, so you get back to him.

You spotted Kuroo and Kenma chatting. You couldn't take your gaze off them.

How are they so pretty?

Hinata interrupted you, "we should get going" he held your hand.

-Before the match-

Their volleying gym is a large and pleasant space, very different from ours. You're on the bench, watching them play the game.

"Hey y/n, wanna go and try to play with them?" Coach Ukai asks.
"Is it ok?"
"Go ahead, you brought your sport uniform, right?"
"I did. Thank you very much."

When you approached the team and asked if it was okay to play together, they all agreed to let you join.

You walked up to the mirror after changing from your school uniform to your sport uniform in the changing room. "Wounds."

You walked out of the dressing room. Everyone is staring at you. "Do they think I'm ugly? Is it their opinion that I shouldn't be here?" You dashed to Hinata.

Hinata recognizes a change in your emotions. "What happened?"
"Do I appear to be ugly?"

Hinata was taken aback; he always thought you were stunning in every way and had never considered you to be insecure.

"What are you saying! Ugly? What?! There is no such a word in my dictionary of you!"
"Thank you, Hinata. I feel better now."

Kenma turned around looked at you.

"She's/he's/they're cute isn't it?" Kuroo laugh
"Yeah..she's/he's/they're..cute..I guess."
"Don't be so stubborn Kenma, just say she's/he's/they're cute!"

Kenma and Kuroo continued to mess around, so you turned around and looked at them. Kenma noticed that you're looking at him, so he waved, and you waved back.