A Strange First

Max and Chloe arrived at the hotel smiling. "Chloe I'll admit that was fun," Max said laughing a bit. Chloe shrugged "Hey I told you it would be cool," she said smirking. "Let's just head up to the room," Max said as she got out of the truck. Chloe shrugged and got out "You seem excited," she said winking. Max blushed a bit "Maybe I'm just tired," she said shrugging. They entered the hotel and walked up to the front desk. "Hello do you have the spare key I left for room 231?" Max asked with a smile. "Let me check in the office," the receptionist said as she walked to the office. Chloe leaned over "Hey Max might wanna warn up we are going to be pretty loud tonight," she said smirking. Max blushed as the receptionist came back and handed them the key. "Thanks," Max said quickly as she walked quickly to the elevator. Chloe shook her head smiling as she followed Max into the elevator. "Dang Max what's got you so jumpy?" she said slapping Max's butt. Max jumped a bit blushing heavily now "Chloe!" she yelled out a bit upset. Chloe winked "Don't worry Max I have plenty more where that came from," Chloe responded as she wrapped a arm around Max's waist. Max didn't say anything because she was too flustered. "Let's go Maxine," Chloe said as the elevator doors opened. "Really? You know I don't like being called that," Max said looking at Chloe as they walked. A simple shrug is all Chloe responded with as she opened the hotel door. "I have to go to the bathroom real quick," Max said as she walked in the bathroom closing the door behind her. Chloe shook her head smiling as she went and laid on the bed. "Remember Chloe if Max ask it's her first time, so go gentle," she thought to herself as she looked around the room. Feelings of anxiety rushed to Chloe's head "Calm down Chloe after all you're just gonna bang the girl of your dreams," she thought to herself. Of course now after thinking that she was even more nervous which just confused her. She never felt this way with Rachel,so why was she feeling this way with Max? Max exited the bathroom smiling "Soo Chloe I was thinking I'm finally ready," she said walking over to the bed. "Oh umm yeah I'm ready as well," Chloe said clearly a bit nervous. "It's alright to be nervous Chloe," she said kissing her cheek. Chloe shook her head a bit "I'm not nervous," she said turning to kiss Max deeply. Max blushed a bit and returned the kiss as Chloe slowly brought Max onto her lap. "Max I love you," Chloe said as she begin to kiss her neck. Max moaned a small bit as Chloe kissed her neck,but then she stopped. "Alright Max let's take that shirt off," Chloe said as she removed her own shirt. Max blushed a bit as she removed her shirt as well. Chloe slowly pushed Max off her and down onto the bed. Max was shocked when Chloe just suddenly got on her and begin kissing her again. Once again Chloe begin to kiss her neck,but this time she added some small bites. Max moaned a bit more as Chloe begin to removed her bra. Chloe sat up smirking at Max "Damn Caulfield you are handling it like a champ for a first timer," she said. Max was blushing as she stared at Chloe who now wasn't wearing a shirt or bra. Once she realized what Max was looking at she smirked a bit. "Hmm well Max I'm glad you are enjoying the show," she said leaning down to take Max's bra off. "Damn Max now the real fun can begin," she said winking as she leaned down to kiss her again. Meanwhile Rachel was still at the school searching the building for some reason. "God I hope Chloe and Max are having more fun that this," she thought to herself as she begin to open random lockers using the keys she found in the main office. "Let's see what we can find," she said as she continued the search,but eventually she found something interesting. "Ohh my my what have I found here," she said pulling a small bag of weed out of someone's locker. "Damn someone is in trouble," she said with a smirk as she begin to walk off. "Hmmm maybe," she thought to herself as she looked at the bag. "Fuck it," she said as she ripped open the bag and sprinkled it in front of the office door. "Adios," she said as the boys from earlier banged against the office door. Earlier Rachel had locked them in the room and broke the lock. She walked out of the school building and walked over to the car they had drove to the school. "Hmm I can either steal it or make sure it doesn't run again," she said to herself pondering for a minute. "Joyride it is," she said getting in the car,but the keys weren't in it. "Fuck it not even worth it," she said slightly angry as she got out of the car. "Good thing I swipe those tapes or else Chloe and Max would take the fall for all of this," she thought to herself. Back with Max and Chloe they had just finished doing the dirty. "Fuck Max that was amazing," Chloe said smirking. Max was panting a bit "Yeah," she said not being able to say full sentences. "You know Max you're the love of my life," Chloe said as they cuddled together.

--The End--

So next chapter will be a Halloween special. Now the reason why is the game end October the 11th,2013 and I feel like plenty of time in this story has passed for a little Halloween special.