Strange Feelings

"Let me just check that really happened? Chloe kissed me even though she is in love with Max?" Rachel thought to herself before shaking her head. "Rachel how about a car game?" Chloe asked looking for something to pass the time. Rachel shrugged "Let's go simple and just do a question game," she said looking over at Chloe. "Alright I'll go first why aren't you excited to pass on?" Chloe asked. Rachel's eyes widened a bit "I know that whenever I pass I won't be able to see you all anymore," she said with sadness in her voice. She shook her head quickly "Why did you kiss me?" She asked smirking. "Oo good question and the answer is you mean a lot to me and I like you," Chloe responded with a smirk. Rachel shook her head with a chuckle. Meanwhile Max was laying was wrapping up her first day of work not knowing her girlfriend was kissing Rachel. Who knows what would happen if Max ever found out. "Hmm alright who is the first person you ever slept with?" Rachel asked with a evil smirk. "Come on it was Rachel," Chloe said laughing a bit. "My question is do you remember our first kiss?" she tilted her head. Rachel laughed a bit "Damn right we were on the way to my house after the play and as we kissed ashes rained from the sky," she said smiling. "Hey Rachel I'm sorry for this whole love triangle thing we are in,but just know I'll pick Max if it comes to it," Chloe said with a rather stern tone. "I get it Chloe you and Max are soulmates and even I can recognize that. I read that diary of yours seeing you never stopped writing to Max," Rachel said with a smile. Chloe blushed a small bit "What can I say I'm obsessed," she said smiling. Max has made it home and smiled seeing her parents "Hey mom. Hey dad," she said before walking to her room to put her stuff away. "Come on Chloe," she thought to herself nervous Chloe hadn't called yet. Max sighed laying down in her bed and slowly closing her eyes. Chloe and Rachel were sitting in silence as Rachel had taken over the driving. Thank god Rachel could interact with object or make people see her at her own demand. Everyone had been able to see her since the first hit the road. A evil smirk went across her face as she took Chloe's phone and begin to call Max. The ringing of the phone made Max jump up almost falling off the bed. Quickly she answered the phone "Hey Chloe are you there yet?" she asked smiling. "Max it's Rachel. Chloe fell asleep so I figured I'd give you a call,and we are about a hour away," Rachel said shrugging to herself. "Ahh well hello then Rachel you all having fun?" Max asked. Rachel smirked "Surprisingly we are having tons of fun,but it's a real shame you couldn't be here," she said. The talking between the two caused Chloe to slowly begin to wake up. "Who the fuck could Rachel be calling?" Chloe thought to herself sitting up. "Oh hey Chloe is awake I'll hand you off," Rachel said to Max as she passed the phone to Chloe. "Hey Captain Chloe what's up?" Max asked smiling. "Hey Max nothing much we don't have too much time left before we get to Arcadia," Chloe said yawning. "Rachel said she's having fun,so what about you?" Max asked. Chloe shook her head remembering she betrayed Max by kissing Rachel. "It's fine I've had better road trips," she said trying to make something up. "Hey well all you can do is try and make the most of it," Max said putting some clothes away. "Max are you somewhere private? I have to tell you about something," Chloe said with a sigh. "Oh umm yeah is something wrong?" Max asked hearing the sigh. "Max I fucked up... I kissed Rachel," Chloe shook her head and felt so guilty even saying it. "Oh..." Max said it was all she could say. "Max I swear it meant nothing it was just the moment,and she brought up the past," Chloe said knowing nothing she would say would likely help. "Chloe it's... well it's fine," Max said in disbelief. Max saved Chloe's life on many occasions she killed a whole town for her,and this is how she was repaid. "Max I know I fucked up,and you'll probably break up with me," Chloe said nearly in tears. Rachel had pulled over on the side of the road and got out of the car. "Chloe just hurry up and get back. We can talk about all this then," Max said almost in tears as well. A click was heard from Chloe as Max hung up on her. Anger rushed over Chloe's face,and it was anger towards Rachel. She got out of the truck and looked at Rachel "You! I can't believe what you fucking did!" Chloe yelled at her. "Wow, what did I do? Last time I checked you kissed me not the other way around," Rachel said shocked Chloe was blaming her. "Oh please ever since you appeared you wanted me and Max to break up," Chloe said clearly pissed. "Typical Chloe fucking Price it's never your fault is it?" Rachel asked sarcastically. "Rachel that's bullshit and you know it!" Chloe yelled at her walking over to her. "First off back up and second I didn't do shit. Grow the fuck up and own up to the shit you did," Rachel said. Chloe was now more angry then ever and suddenly she went to punch Rachel. Surprisingly the punch never hit she went right through Rachel. "Really? You were gonna hit me see right there real mature," Rachel said. Chloe growled a bit "You know what fuck you! You can walk your dumb ass to Arcadia cause I'm done!" she said. Chloe walked over to the truck and got in quickly locking the doors. She flipped Rachel the bird before starting the truck and taking off down the road. However Chloe never stopped to think Rachel is a ghost and was connected to her. No matter where Chloe drove off to Rachel would end up.

——The End——