1: Intro

Megan, 21 is a 5,2 blond girl. She is very slender body with a little nose and small but radiant smile with dimpled cheeks. Large bright blue eyes. The thing about Megan is that she has a secret that she has only told a few people. She has a fetish for gloves and the dentist. She knows this is unusual. Megan has only told her best friend and two ex's. The two ex's reacted very differently one let her use gloves during sex and the second ended it straight after being told. Megan's best friend was actually excited when she found out as she also had a fetish for medical roleplay. This worked out great Megan got Felicity to give her dental exams and Megan did medical examination on Felicity.  Felicity is brunette, 5'4 slim with a big smile a large mouth Megan loved. This will be a story for another day.

Today was actually a day Megan had been looking forward too for 6 months now. Megan had a dentist check up. Her favourite days of the year was when she had the dentist. Megan would dream about going to the dentist every day. When she knew her next visit was a couple of weeks away she would stop flossing and the week before she would also skip brushing with the hope that she would need something done to her teeth but they always were perfect.

This story will jump between different views.

If this is the type of story your looking for please leave a comment and if there is any content you want to see just ask and I'll see what I can do.

This story is all fantasy and never to be considered in real life.