16: The appointment.

It was about 09:00 me and Jake was having our morning coffee watching the news. I heard Felicity walking in and got up to put the kettle on. She sat down quietly and I made her a tea and brought it over. She took it and said nothing. So I asked if she was ok, at that point she looked up with a tear in her eye. I said are you scared we can do this another day? She said no it's starting to hurt we need to do it. Will we do it here not at the office. Jake replied and said yes I have planned it with Megan to make it as easy for you as possible.

I sat forward and told her that Jake is just going to see if he agrees on what you need doing and then he will watch me do it. That way you will feel more comfortable think of it as another play session. She smiled at him and said thank you. I got up and went to get her a patient gown from the back room and told her to wait on the seat outside of the play area. She nodded and went off to change. My heart was pounding I was so scared I would mess up her mouth but excited at the same time. Me and Jake went off to get ready, we put on our scrubs tied a mask around our necks and left them hand put on some gloves to set up the room he got all my instruments out and I got the bib, sterile gloves and glasses. I popped my head out the room and Felicity was waiting. I asked her to come in and take a seat. She slowly walked over and sat down. I asked if she was ready she said no but tough it's time. I walked around and laid the chair right back. We put on our mask properly and then our glasses and gloves snapping them on. I sat down in the dentist position and felt under felicity's chin there was a slight swelling it was warm and slightly red. I asked her to open and then I looked inside with a mirror, Jake glanced in and said I agree with your verdict. I sat felicity up and took 6 X-rays of teeth to get them all imaged. We looked at them then I sat down in front of felicity and gently told her the news she needed the tooth out.

She looked down and then said ok doctor, I knew she was keeping it in her mind as play so it didn't scare her and I was happy with that. I stood up and asked well there is another filling and a clean to do as well do you want to get it all done today? She nodded her head and quickly said what ever you think is best doctor your in charge. Ok then we will do it all today, just sit and relax while I get everything ready. I removes my gloves and put on some blue exam gloves to get all the instruments out onto my tray that I will need. There was a lot of them it was exciting to look at but also made me nervous that I can't get the tooth out and the filling will look terrible. I said to Felicity this will be a very long appointment ok so do you want to go to the toilet now or we can put a catheter in for you so we don't have to stop. She turned with a big smile and smiled you know which one I want Megan. I laughed and told her to go next door and wait on the exam table.

I looked at Jake and asked if he knew how to put one in he nodded and asked why? I looked at him and said I want you to do it. He was surprises you want me to touch your friends vagina. I said yes why not Isaias you can it isn't cheating. So he followed Felicity to the next room and told her he will be doing it. She just said ow ok let's do it.

Felicity POV:

Jake went to the cupboard and got out the catheter kit and some sterile gloves and took a seat at the end of the exam table. I laid back and put my legs up. He put the gloves on and raised my gown to see my vagina. He looked and opened it with his fingers and said ow you have shaved very nice. He put lube on the tube of the catheter and slowly slid it up my urethra it stung a bit to start but I knew I put Megan through worse the day before. It was in, he inflated the ballon and attached a bag to it. He helped me of the table and back to the dental chair. I sat down and he hang the bag onto the side of the chair it had already started to empty me.

Not that they had done that I was becoming more comfortable. I said to Megan thank you you know how to make me feel better I hope you have more surprises. She just said you will have to wait and see. She then said as she went to the wardrobe, I'm just going to get myself ready now ok.