13: Girly night

It was a few days since Jake started to work on the new play room and it was already looking great I dad given my input too.

Tonight though was about the girls Jake said he will be working on the room so I may as well go and spawns the night with Felicity so she came over to mine and we had a couple of drinks and a catch up. I didn't tell her about our plans not yet I'll wait till the room is ready.
I went to the toilet and when I came back Felicity had gotten out my play box and my dental tools. I looked at her and asked if she wanted to play with my teeth? She looked down and said no I wanted to talk about something. She hang her head as if I'm shame. She said I'm scared of the dentist and I'm way over due for a check -up. Thats why o have always done your teeth and never the other way round I have started to get really into dental play when this side but I'm so scared about having my teeth done. I sat next to her and rubbed her shoulders and said it's nothing to be worried about. Why do you have this out then I can put it away for you. She looked at me and said no I wanted you to be my dentist so I can work on getting over my fear.

I said I can have a look for her I explained that I did Jakes teeth the other day. I got some of my extra small pink gloves to keep this light and a pink mask and pink bib and got Felicity to lay back in my lap like I used to in hers. I snapped my gloves on and started gently feeling her face then her jaw. I asked how she was feeling she said ok for now just don't hurt me. I pulled down my mask stroked her cheeks with my smooth gloves and said you know I will never hurt you. Your my best friend I'll always look after you.

I put my mask back up and picked up my mirror and probe, I'd never gotten to use my own instruments before. I said open nice and wide for me to take a look. Reluctantly she opened her mouth for me and I used the mirror to look around first illuminating her mouth with my head torch. I took my probe and started to tap each tooth. I didn't need to be a dentist to see that Felicity needed a bit of work she had a very large hole on a tooth in the lower right and a smaller one on the upper left plus loads of calculus. I didn't say anything yet and kept looking around making the most of the opportunity. When I was finished I lowered my mask put my tools down and looked at Felicity. I just said I'm sorry, you have two cavities. She started to cry so I sat her up and gave her a cuddle, till she stopped. I offered her to come and meet Jake for dinner in a few nights get to know each other so that she will be comfortable around him so he can have a look and give his opinion.

I said let's forget about this for now and we can do something else ok l. We watched chick flicks till the early hours and then slept in the bed together.