22: The day before

Tomorrow is the day and I can't wait but at the same time I am petrified. I have decided that today I need to make sure I am completely prepared and have inverted Felicity over to help with everything. She will be here shortly.
I watched some more videos of the treatment before she arrived so I memorise everything I can because this is going to be dangerous if I make a mistake.

The door bell went and I went to let Felicity in and gave her a hug as she came through the door. She had a bag and said it is for me. I got excited and we went to the sofa to open it. I unwrapped it so fast it was a set of magenta pink scrubs with a pink scrub hat too and a re-usable surgical gown in the same colour I loved it. She said I have a matching set at home we can wear them together. I was so excited to put them on but I decided to wait till tomorrow.

Felicity looked at me and said thank you. I ask what for you got me a gift not the other way round. She said you cured my fear of the dentist which I never expected to happen especially that fast. I'm actually excited for tomorrow now I see it just like any other medical play just in the mouth. It may actually slightly turn me on now but I need a boyfriend to see.

I said to her maybe we need to arrange that for you, get you online dating I think there is a kink version we can use for you. She said I would like that very much I can have my own patient at home and a personal doctor. By the time she said that I had already started to download the app. We set up her an account but needed photos so we took some on the sofa and then went to the play rooms. She started by putting on some scrubs, gloves and a mask round her neck and we took more photos. Then we get her undressed and into a patient gown. The photos looked so hot. Her bright teeth, huge smile and perfect body. She will have dates lining up.

We uploaded these to the app and went off to get ready for tomorrow we both got into scrubs to keep the surgery clean. We gave the room an extra clean anyway to ensure maximum cleanliness. I then showed felicity all the instruments we will be using and what they are for. I showed her the gas and told her we have permission to do what ever we want while he is out and he will be hard the whole time as he will have viagra before we start. I told her that I had some plans. We will have to change our gloves a lot but that is fine with me.

Felicity then walked over to the cupboard and put a mask on and some long nitrile gloves and asked me to take a seat. I was surprised but definitely wasn't arguing. I sat on the chair and she put it back I was getting wet already I've been in the other side so much I kind of miss having my teeth done. She got her instruments on the tray. Then put the light on and shined it at my mouth. I opened as wide as I could she took 2 mirrors and started to look around my mouth it felt so good the then put one down and used her fingers too. He was so horny I started to rub myself. She looked but continued and also began picking at my teeth with a probe probably some of my breakfast. I slipped an finger in and fingered my self. The then put the instruments down and used both hands on my mouth rubbing her fingers around and it felt so good. I could feel her fingers down my throat and I ducked them as I got close to coming. She pulled my mouth about as I came, it felt good. She sat me up and we tidied up and went to the sofa. When we sat down I sat right by her and took her hand and pulled her closer. I leant in and kissed her and she kissed me back. You are the best friend ever you know this is just fun I said. She said yes that's what I like is Jake ok with this. I said yes of course it's playing that's all he fucked you anyway so it's like a naughty regular three way. It all about fun. I offered her to stay for the night and she agreed. I said I need to take his xrays tonight and then nothing else to do.

Felicity picked up her phone and noticed she already had 4 messages 3 of them had completely different interests but the final one look ok she messaged him and they started chatting. He had never played before with anyone but is willing to try she said. She didn't look so sure though so I suggested to keep talking and wait and see if more people come by you have loads of time rather than a couple of hours.

Later in the day I knew Jake was on his way home so I started to cook dinner get it in the oven it was a shepherds pie it will be a while. Then set up the surgery with Felicity to take the X-rays. He got in just after this so we brought him through immediately and sat him down. Felicity sat the chair back as I got my mask on and blue gloves snapping them on, these ones are super tight and feel great. I sat down and looked around his mouth first it looked all good and I couldn't slightly see his wisdom teeth on the bottom. I then took the X-rays and sat him up. We all checked them together and decided it looks relativity ok. He needed them out as they keep causing infections and the nerve is low down not close to the tooth and the upper ones the sinus isn't too close at all a nice case.

We all then element had dinner and went to bed as tomorrow will be a long day.