12: Dinner

I arrived about 7 for dinner it smelled amazing as soon as I opened the door I put my bag down and went to the kitchen with a bottle of wine that I brought with me. I left it on the side jumped on Jake wrapping my arms around him and gave him a kiss before asking what is for dinner. He said sea bass with roasted new potatoes and asparagus. It sounds great I said.
I poured the wine and wait at the table while he finished cooking 5 minutes later he put the food down and we began to eat. I said so no surprises today? He said no but I have been thinking. I asked what about?

He replied you and Felicity. I looked at him and stopped eating and asked what about us? He then asked if we would still be playing together. I just said I don't know not though about it in a irritated voice. He then stopped eating too and looked at me and said something so out of the blue. I want you to still be able to play together it's part of your friendship and you don't have sex so there is no issue. I smiled and said thanks. He continued to say I was thinking of connecting the room next to the surgery and make that into another play room double it up all I need to do is paint put some cupboards in a work top and exam table and light. The extra instruments and equipment will be easy I can get it done in a week. Then you can play here with proper equipment. What do you think and you can spend more time around me.

I didn't know what to say, why would he offer me this I did say I was getting into medical play more maybe it's for us too. I asked if he wanted to use it with me too and he nodded so I agreed. I said I wanted to keep it as a surprise for felicity bring her head to see it. We had dinner and just enjoyed the rest of the night in bed together.