7: The gyno exam

Megan POV:

It was Sunday now and I was sat on the sofa and heard the door bell ring, I thought it must be Felicity so I answered it. Although she has a key she always rings when I'm home. She had her fetish box with her it's bigger then mine by far. We had a cup of tea before getting started and just chatted for a while.

When we was done with our tea Felicity asked to go have a shower while I got ready. I agreed, I was actually really looking forward to it. Especially the gloves she has long cuffed sterile latex gloves brilliantly white and soft, I get wet just putting them on. I took the box to the bed room and laid her drapes over the bed, changed into some scrubs she brought sky blue left the hospital gown in the bath room and got my instruments ready. The was plenty to choose from, a stethoscope, blood pressure monitor, thermometer, speculum and much more. I layed out what I'm going to use I like to mix it up and put the stethoscope around my next. I sat waiting for a couple of minutes and Felicity walked out in her gown. I got into character straight away. Hello felicity how are you today? She replied great thank you looking forward to this. She sat on the edge of the bed and while she did this I put on a mask the tie type which I prefer it was pink. I checked her heart beat and then her blood pressure. Every was good, I put on my gloves which I had been itching to do and asked her to open wide and say ahh. I shone a torch inside to see her throat. Locke and pink no problems there either.

Next I asked her to lay back and prop her legs up. I sat on a stool at the end of the bed and looked at her vagina it was already so wet. With my gloves fingers I opened it up nice and wide. I then checked her temperature with the thermometer with a little lube on my finger I rub in on her anus to make it nice and slippery. I then inverted the thermometer and left it for 1 minutes before removing it and checking 37.4 excellent. Ok nextI took my soft smooth gloved finger and told Felicity that I'm going to slide it into her vagina to feel around. It slid in with no problem it was so wet no line was needed. I fished as deep as I could ten used 2 fingers to get deeper. It felt amazing and clearly Felicity was enjoying it too as her pussy was dripping all over the drapes. I then inverted the speculum and shone my torch in. I'm always fascinated with how it looks so I look very thoughtfully. Then this was done I cleaned her up and gave her the verdict. All clear I said you are perfect down there. Let me know when you want another appointment. We cleared up and had dinner together before Felicity left.