11: New expericances:

Megan POV:

I arrived at his house an knocked on the door and no answer his car was here so I tried the handle and it opened. I sent in and looked for him, I remembered what he said so I went to the play room and he wasn't there but there was a note and a pair of scrubs. The note said:

Megan
Tonight is your night.
Here are some scrubs put them on in the wardrobe in the corner you will find a mask.
Get out what ever you want to use you have freedom to do what ever you want.
Then come and collect your patient from the waiting room( living room). Your in charge from then on.
Jake xxx

I was so excited I changes so fast the scrubs were so comfortable and well fitting they were purple. My tits bulges right out and her ass was cupped so tight they were the best scrubs ever. I went and into the wardrobe and found a tie on mask and put it on then pulled it down to hang from my neck. When I went back to the surgery I looked for thinks I knew what were for like mirrors, probes scalers, ultrasonic and a polisher. When I had it laid out perfectly Put some of my favourite gloves on the tray the long sterile ones well not sterile no more but that's fine I'm not taking his tooth out just an exam and clean.

I went to look for my patient so when I arrived at my waiting room I saw him sitting there waiting reading a magazine. Jake I called and he looked at me I said would you like to follow me? He got up and followed me to the room . I asked him to take a seat . I never felt to much power I was buzzing to start.  I introduced myself and said should we get started. He said yes let's get going. He asked if it would hurt I said no not if your good and brushing properly. He said well I haven't brushed for 2 days sorry. He was so in character and did the same as me so that there's work to be done.

I sat on the dentists chair which was exciting I'm used to the big one I clicked the button so that the chair goes down he had labels everything for me. I popped my mask up and pulled my long gloves on I could already see him getting hard a bit but was way behind me my pants were already soaked. I positioned the light and said open nice and wide for me let me see those lovely teeth of yours. He nodded and opened super wide, I got my mirror and probe and started to look and pock around this was so fun. I did think that his teeth would look amazing if they wasn't covered in plaque wow that must have been how bad mine were before I meet his why did he ask me out errr. I knew he did it so I could clean them and I was happy that he did. I took my time examining his teeth I wanted it to last. I poked every surface and pulled his mouth around with the mirror and my fingers.

Next I started the cleaning. I put the flexible aspirator in Jakes mouton suck up all the water . Then I started cleaning with the ultra sonic scaler all over trying to get every bit of too surface clean. It was so messy but so fun as well. After that I used the sharp scalers, he was already bleeding at this point but wanted me to continue so I did. He said it doesn't hurt it's because of skipping brushing. I scrapped at his teeth it felt great to get my hands deep in a mouth and get dirty my gloves were no longer pure white they had blood over then and it was strangely enjoyable only because I didn't harm him just entertaining cleaning teeth blood is just part of it.

I sat him up let him rinse his mouth. The sink was so messy. Then I lowered him back down got a blob of profolaxis paste on my gloved finger and rubbed it over the front and back of his teeth. Then I used the polishing brush on the hand piece to buff his teeth make sure they shine. I then ringed with the 3in 1 and aspirated the water and mess out and he was done perfect teeth again. I sat him up changed my gloves and walked around to the front of him.

I claimed on his lap and rested my hands on his shoulders. Lowered my mask and gave him a smog his breath was so minty after all my hard work. I told him I loved him he said it back. Then he asked if I enjoyed it. I immediately said so much it was so exciting I with I could do it more I'd never played the dentist before not even with Felicity. To show my appreciation I got off him went to my bag and got out some lube. I knelt on the floor in front of him and took off his trousers. I put the lube on my gloves and stroked his fat cock is felt so good I then sucked on it and took it deep in my throat. I then stood up removed my own trousers and lowered the chair before mounting him. I road him till he cummed in my pussy and I orgasmed at the same time it was the perfect ending. I lucked the remaining cum from the dick after it tasted so good last night I wanted more of it.

Then we tidied up and went to watch tv. Jake asked me if I wanted to come over just for dinner in a couple of days as he will be work late tomorrow. I said yes of course. Then We relaxed with a bottle of wine and just cuddle together for the rest of the night.