17: Felicit's teeth

Megan POV:

I put on a surgical gown over my scrubs a fresh tie on mask a thicker one this time, a visor then extra long sterile gloves elbow length as I knew this could get messy as it is my first time. Jake just put on fresh sterile gloves as he won't be being the treatments I will. I have other plans for him.

I returned to my stool and laid the chair back, then I put a clean reusable bib around Felicity's neck then clipped a disposable one round too. I positioned the light over her and turned it t on. I asked her to open super wide for me and she said yes doctor and did as she was told .

I was enjoying this too much, I could feel myself getting wet even though I was basically about to torture my best friend. Every I could see was erotic to me especially what I was wearing and being in someone else's mouth all wet. I snapped out of it and got to work.

I picked up my mirror and had another look first using my fingers to retract her cheeks and lips. Then I swapped the mirror for a needle. This was a long one I was going to numb half her lower jaw. I lowered the needle into her mouth then plunged it into the tissue behind her last bottom tooth right at the back. I saw her curl up with pain. I then did another in the same place. I numbed the top after which was a smaller needle I injected the gums on the cheek side first which was fine for her then on the palate side which was the worst one she cried a bit as I did it. I sat her up and told her that the injections were done, she rinsed then I lowered her back down.

I started with the cleaning while she got numb, using the ultra sonic first as Jake used the aspirator to suction the blood and water away. I did this all over then used the sharp instruments to scrape everything I missed away. There was a lot of blood Felicity was poor at keeping her teeth clean and it was obvious. This did mean it was so fun to clean as the calculus came of in chunks and the mess. I let her rinse again and get comfortable. By this point we had already been going for an hour now.

It was time for the filling. For this I put in a rubber retractor which opened up her mouth super wide. I got the drill and put a very small drill bit in this way if I messed up it wouldn't be so bit. I used my mirror to see the tooth and started to drill out the decay. I started to make a hole in the tooth watching bits fly out. Felicity suddenly raised her hand and told me to stop. I put the drill down and asked what's wrong. She said I I'm scared. I looked at Jake and said I have a job for you. He asked what it was? I replied you need to give her an exam. He looked confused and said you just did one we are already doing the treatment. I said not that type of exam. Do one with your fingers in her pussy. Feel around check it to distract Felicity. He said you joking, no I replied it's the best option. He thought about it and said your in charge I'll do as told but you said to do it so it's to cheating. I began to drill again as Jake got on his knees and Felicity raised her legs. He inserted a finger and got to work. I could already see her face relax. Slowly the tooth started to look more healthy by then I used a probe to check it and there was a little more soft bits. I drilled a bit more out and it was ready. I rinsed it out then put a blue gel in for 30 seconds, rinsed it out then put cotton rolls in her cheek to keep the moisture out as the videos told me to. Then I put a special glue in and used the light on it to make it set. I used composite in small bits to build the tooth up. Little by little setting with the light each time. Then I smoothed the last bit off with the drill and got felicity to bit and she was happy my first ever filling I was so delighted. Jake stopped fingering Felicity and sat her up to rinse again after I removed the retractor.

I came round to the front of her Jake still on his knees and I sat down. I asked felicity if that helped Jake fingering her and she said definitely I could forget about you torturing me, she said it with a numb smile. I said the next bit will be the longest and hardest bit do you want Jakes help again. She looked and asked if I was actually ok with that. I said of course your my best friend and it's just an act not love making what happens in these rooms stays in these rooms. She agreed and I looked at Jake and said I need you to fuck her this time and before he could say no, I told him no is not an answer. Do it up her ass I know it can take you I've had my hand in there before. O told him where to get the anal lube and condom and he put it on and lubed up his gloved dick and gloved fingers.

I laid the chair back and he started to finger her ass to loosen it it only took a minute before she was moaning with pleasure I used this time her mouth was open to put a new retractor in and a bite block so she couldn't close her mouth. Next I stabbed a probe down the side of her tooth to see if it was numb and she felt no pain. Jake got up and slid his dick in her anus. This made me want to fuck him so much I couldn't describe how badly I wanted to fuck him. I looked back at Felicity laying in front of me and started using the Luxator to loosen her tooth it was hard I went for 10 minutes before the tooth even wobbled a bit. The blood was getting every where now. I kept going pushing and twitching the instrument. It was finally loose my hands where mostly covered in red from Felicity. I used the forceps to grip the tooth and I wiggled and pulled it hard till it popped out. I suctioned the blood away and put a sponge in the hole to stop it bleeding took out the bite block and retractor and got her to bit on a gauze. Jake was still fucking her he can go for a while. I changed my gloves climbed over Felicity on the chair put my hands on Jakes shoulders whispered in his ear that I love him and that he needs to cum now and as I kissed him more he came so hard and so did felicity.  He pulled out his cock from Felicity and removed the comdom throwing it into the bin. He got dresses and I took the bibs off Felicity.

I asked her what she thought of her appointment. She said it wasn't so bad you were really good and the distractions helped. You can work on me anytime even without Jake fucking me. Are you sure you was ok with him in me? I looked and said yes I'm sure only in these room can it happen and when I say so. I told her I want her to stay here under supervision for the night we have a hospital bed in the other play room you can stay there that way we can keep coming in and checking your ok. Is that fine with you Felicity. She replied yes doctor. I removed my gown, visor and mask. Put on new gloves and showed her to the bed. I asked if she was ok to keep the cannula in and I put her in a diaper for the night so she wouldn't have to get up for anything she was ok with this. She did ask if she needed a poo what will she do, go in it? I said yes I'll clean you up I know it's embarrassing but I know you we are past that stage like when you pooped on my hands during a rectal exam and I cleaned it up. I laid the diaper on the bed and got Felicity to lay down I put talc on her and wrapped it around her. How does it feel Felicity. She looked and me and said I like it actually may do it more.

I left the room and just left a lamp on so she could sleep. I went back into the surgery kissed Jake and thanked him and we cleaned up. He asked if I enjoyed it and I couldn't hide my excitement any more, I said it was amazing the drill the mess the patient the sex I want to do it again. He looked over and said you can maybe Saturday. I asked on who and that is only 4 days away. He said me I need my wisdom teeth out all 4 do you want to do it?. I said yes jumped on him and snogged him. He said ok you need to do more studies then because they will be difficult surgical ones and it will take you all day. In return I get to give you an exam next door. I agreed and all I could think about was treating him next week it will be even better than today.