4: The cleaning

Jake walked back around me and sat back down he removed his gloves gor got his instruments on the tray all different sharp pointy ones and then the sonic one. He put a new mask on and another pair of white latex gloves. The chair started moving back the light was already in position from before I looked up at Jake and gave a big smile.

Jakes POV:

I looked down at Megan in the chair, I couldn't believe my luck she was stunning by far my cutest patient. I never thought I'd find a patient with a dental fetish. I asked her to open as wide as she could I started with my ultrasonic scaler cleaning her upper right teeth first and then moving around the mouth. Every opportunity I got to rub my fingers over her tongue I took just so she would lick them. I knew there would be bleeding where she skipped brushing the past days but that didn't bother me I got right in there. Just seeing how much she was enjoying herself almost rubbing herself I could see the restraint she was using not to. I was getting harder with every minute. When I was finished with the ultra sonic scaler I went for my hand scalers freshly sharpened. I bent round each tooth scaling sub and supra gingival just into the sulcus. This didn't feel like I was working it felt like never before. I could stop scaling. When there was nothing left to remove I got the polish and buffed up Megan's teeth shiny again how they should be. I sat her up for a rinse the sink was red with blood but I could see that she didn't care she was still emerald in the situation. I took off the bib walked around to the front of her removed my gloves and mask through them in the bin and sat down.

So my part of the deal was done how did you find it? Her face lit up with the biggest smile. She said it was the best experience of her life. I was delighted to hear it. So I asked if the date was still on? And she said most certainly I can't wait. I let her know there is more of what I just did the date goes well. I got up and opened the door. So Saturday 7pm at the willow? She got up and said see you there.