20: Gas time

When I got back to Jakes he had already cooked dinner so we sat and had something to eat. I told him I went to see Felicity and she is doing well. I also told him that I had gotten her to help me when I take out your teeth.  He said it's good she is doing well and that's a good idea you will need a nurse.

He got up tidying the table and washing up. Then he came back and took me to the play room, I thought he was going to give me an exam but he didn't he uncovered a trolly with gas on it nitros oxide. I asked what it is for, he said for me during the extractions this way I am all yours and you can take as long as you need. Also if I take a viagra first I'm definitely all yours. He said the last bit with a big smile. He continued, you can do what you like I have also put stirrups on the chair so legs can be propped up. I now couldn't wait but knew I had too.

I said you are making me super horny and I want you to strip and get on the exam table next door. He just obeyed my orders and went next door. I put on my scrubs and a mask then went in. I got him to put his legs in the stirrups. I lowered he chair and sat down on my stool. I explained that we I will be doing a thorough prostate exam and that he needs to be completely relaxed. He said ready doctor. I got some anal lube quite a lot I rubbed it over his rectal entrance and penis I then massaged just anus with one of my fingers the latex glove made it so smooth especially with all the lube. I then inserted it slowly having a good feel inside. It felt so tight and good I fingered him a bit then added another finger. He started to moan the more I put in. The louder he got by 4 fingers I stopped and went to my draw and pulled out a strap on. Is put it around my waist and went back to Jake. It lowered the exam table right down to my level. I slid the the dildo in his ass and he groaned so loud, I started to fuck his ass so hard. I stroked his cock as I did it. Then I pulled out and put my finger in again this time all 5 I fingered his ass hard then I pushed my whole hand in fisting him. I started to suck his cock as I fisted him. When he was about to cum I stopped sucking and let him cum all over my mask and scrubs. It was so warm and everywhere so much of it, I loved it.

We spent the rest of the night chatting about stuff cuddling. We needed a rest after all that play. He then suddenly asked are you ready for Sunday you have watched all the videos and read the books I gave you. I said yes, I just need to take the X-ray to see your sinus and I'd nerve to check they aren't to close and need you to tell me more about the gas. He explained about the gas's to put it over his nose and turn it on for a set amount of time for how long you want me out I suggest about 4-5 hours as it will take you a while to be done with me. I said I'm ready then, I can't wait to get on with it, I said this as I stuck my fingers in his mouth pocking around too see his wisdom teeth.

He then started to suck my fingers, pulled them out of his mouth and went down on me licking me out. I was so wet his mouth must be full of my juices. I came so fast after what I had done to him earlier. We then went to bed for the night as we needed rest.