6: The date.

Megan arrived at the restaurant for the date just in time. As she walked in the door she already saw Jake at the table. As she walked over he stood up like a gentleman and removed her coat and pulled out her chair. They both sat down and Megan noticed he wouldn't stop staring at her. Jake then said you look incredible and your teeth look great. Megan blushed she said thank you and you look great, you look amazing in a suite just like you do in scrubs.

Jakes continued the conversation by thanking Megan for saying yes to the date he hadn't stopped thinking about it since the appointment. He said I know it is unprofessional but I couldn't resist you.
Megan said she was the same it's been the only thing on her mind.

After their starters were cleared Jake asked about Megan's interests, whether it was just for the dentist. Megan said actually it's for the dentist and gloves but recently she has also been getting into medical play getting into it from playing with my best friend. Jake look puzzled, your best friend he said as if it was a question. Megan explained, yes Felicity is my best friend from childhood, I told her about my interests after 2 failed relationship which I had told both of them. It turned out Megan had a similar interest medical. We agreed to role play with each other so we could both experience what we crave. Actually she brushed and flossed my teeth before I came here today to make sure that they are perfect. Do you want to see? Jake immediately said yes and leant forward as Megan gave a big smile then opened her mouth wide. Jake said ' she did a great job I'd happily let her do mine. They both have a chuckle.

Megan asked if Jake had ever told anyone before. He looked down as if disappointed, no he said. I have never had much luck meeting people especially with all the studying. When I meet you though something in me just melted and I knew I needed to get to know you better. Maybe this will lead somewhere and then I can finally explore my interests. Megan looked at Jake with bright eyes and said that was beautiful and sad to hear, I already know I want to spend much more time with you.

Jake offered to hang out again tomorrow night maybe a couple of drinks at his house. Megan said yes super fast but then remembered that she had offered to give Felicity a Gyno exam. She said she had promised to role play with Felicity tomorrow as she gave her the cleaning.
But maybe the day after you can pick me up and we can go to yours. I'll bring the wine?

Jake agreed, but asked inquisitively what are you role playing. Megan looked around the room then said a medical exam and pointed under the table. Jake knew what that meant. So do you have sex together? Megan quickly said no it's just play that's all it is. Maybe one day you can explain it more.

The meal finished about 11 that night and they both went home. Megan arrive home startled to see Felicity was still there. Felicity jumped up and asked how it went I couldn't leave with hearing. Megan gave all the details even that she told Jake about their thing. Felicity asked what he said and all Megan said was he was it intrigued. Felicity left shortly after and Megan went to bed.