Extractions continues

I keep digging around the tooth it slowly loosens up a bit hearing the cracking of the cementum. I ask felicity for the forceps, she then takes the bloody luxator and passes me the forceps I grab the tooth firmly with them and wiggle the tooth and suddenly it pops out and bleeds more.

Aww the excitement, I can't believe I've just done that to my boyfriend and enjoyed it so much. I pack the socket with a sponge to slow the bleeding and start to dig around the other upper wisdom tooth with my luxator. This time I don't dig so much I only loosen it a little bit. I swap to the forceps again, I left it firm so I can pull on it more it made me a little wet. I pull hard his head swinging from side to side as I wiggle the tooth and then suddenly it comes right out. I hold it up in the air in front of me and look at it, at my accomplishment, I give a huge smile under my mask. I put the tooth on my bracket table with the instruments.

I look down at Jake and see he has a boner a huge one, he doesn't know but before I woke him up I spiked his water with viagra so he would be hard for his appointment it should last a few hours which is good.

So felicity shall we start on the next one, these are going to be messy and hard. I sit on my chair again his had just below me. Look into his mouth and see where the teeth are only just visible just a bit. I take the scalpel and cut the gums over where the rest of the tooth will be. Blood pours out. I then peel back the gums to expose the bone. Felicity suctioning the blood so I can see, I take the drill and start to remove bone is I can get to the tooth. Blood splatters all over my gloves and visor, across my gown it's definitely a messy procedure. I focus hard to not mess up. I now see the tooth more, I swap my drill to a different drill and split the tooth in half to remove it in pieces, I. Cut straight through it then use a fine elevator to dig out the pieces of tooth, just using the forceps for the last bit stuck. Third one out one too go. I now move to the other side and use my scalpel to cut the gum like the other side but then stop and look at felicity. I put everything down and tell her to strip just leave the gloves and mask on plus visor. She does as I sat and I do the same.

Now we are basically naked I put on a fresh pair of gloves so does felicity. So felicity I say, let's make this more interesting you see that but plug over there the large one I want it in me. I bend over Jake my vagina over his mouth wide open, ready for felicity. She take lube on her gloves and rubs it over my ass, then slips in 2 fingers straight away I moan a little then she fingers my ass a second before forcing the big bit plug in my ass. Awwww I cry out loud but in a good way. It's in and deep. Now you felicity come here I slip my fingers in her wet pussy fingering her where she stands I take a suction dildo and put it on her chair and make her ride it was we get back to work.

I go back to my chair and take my instruments and get back to repeating what I did to the other side pealing the gum drilling the bone this time blood also splattering on my skin. For the last bit of I get up and sit on his cock after getting felicity to remove the bit plug I sit on his cock so it's deep in my ass then I fuck him as I dig the tooth out my new gloves already blood covered. It so deep but I keep digging till the whole tooth is out. I then suture the sockets close. Once this was done I put my instruments down and rode jack till I had an anal orgasm it was so strong I screamed with pleasure. I got up and sat back over jack I check the rest of his teeth again and then started to clear up with Felicity.

When all was done we left Jake there to wake up and took a nap ourselves after all that.