5: Getting ready.

Megan's POV:

I had Felicity over while I got ready for my day as I needed to tell her all about it. I told her everything that happened at the dentist and she was loving hearing all of it. She even said she was jealous that she hasn't met a doctor like that. I was panicking that I wouldn't look good enough for him and I need to brush my teeth so they are perfect before I leave. Then I had a thought Felicity can do it for me then they would be perfectly cleaned no plaque left. I asked her to do it and she was happy to.

I ran into the bathroom and got my tooth brush, toothpaste and floss. From my draws under the bed my fetish box with all my toys in it. In the box there was 8 different types of gloves 2 boxes of masks, 3 different colours of dental bibs and dental tools all for play time with Felicity. She already knew what to do I laid on the bed with my head in her lap. She put a bib on me to keep my clothes clean then put on a mask and pink nitrile gloves extra small they were so tight on her skin. She looked down at me and said I'll do this now but you can give my that gyno exam tomorrow. I just looked and said no problem, it was normal to do that for her we are best friend and both bisexual. We have never had sex only roleplay together that's all. I said get stuck in then and opened wide she put a head torch on and shone it in my mouth. Then she progressed to look around with the mirror to see tgere the most plaque is but there was very little. She put the mirror down and put toothpaste on the brush used her fingers to move my lips and checks out the way as she brushed everywhere. The she flossed my teeth. She said wow no blood perfect he mush have done a good job they were mank before you went after not brushing for days.

I rinsed out and she checked with the mirror again. Perfect she said seeing nothing left behind. She binned the bib, mask and gloves and I quickly put everything away and put on my makeup. I suddenly noticed the time 18:00 I need to get going I left Felicity in the room and ran out she has a key anyway.