Extraction time.

Within no time Jake was out of it. He was under mine and felicity's controls. I looked over at felicity and asked if she was ready to have some fun. She said yes I am and rubbed her gloved hands together. I said great and pulled his jaw open and put in a white head gag so it wouldn't close again.

Felicity put a bib on him a thick reusable one plastic and a paper disposable one on top. I turned the light on and shone it in his wide open mouth and I started to get excited even a little wet I could tell. I took my mirror and probe for the gums and started to feel around the teeth I was going to take out. The top 2 I could see but the bottom ones only slightly. I swapped the probe for a syringe and needle with local Anastasia in proceeded to give it around all 4 teeth. He doesn't need it when asleep but if we decide to wake him up he will need it and I just want to give it anyway for fun. It takes 4 cartridges and then I give 2 big injections right at the back to numb all of the lower teeth. When this was all done I lowered the chair more so he was between my legs I then looked at felicity and asked top or bottom first?

She looked in his mouth and said Dave the best for last so top first. I looked at her and said I like your thinking. I take a luxator in my hand pull back his cheek with my other fingers and start to dig around the first tooth the upper right. It already starts to bleed.