The Infirmary.

A/N. The only characters I own are Izzy, Kiara, Abi, Mega, Tom, Chloe Everyone else belongs to J.K Rowling. Also, I will be adding songs I think will relate to the theme of the chapter. This song is related to Severus. He wants to wake up when all of it is over and Izzy is better.

-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡

*Third person.*

Severus Snape had spent the first few weeks sleeping in a chair in the infirmary being beside Isabelle as much as he could. The Christmas holidays were days away and Izzy was in a coma due to blood loss. The deepness and severity of her cuts and how long she was left laying there to bleed out led to her slipping into the coma, Severus put all the blame on himself he hadn't realised the damage he inflicted with the words he said he shattered her heart and told her he couldn't be with her for a while. Isabelle's friends came to visit for an hour after school pretty much everyday much like Severus they chose to blame themselves for not talking to her when they realised a sudden change in her character. Kiara has no trust for Severus whatsoever, she had heard some things about him, Isabelle already knew of it but she hadn't informed Kiara that she knew Severus was a former death eater, Kiara had a particular hatred for death eaters there was a death eater in her family, a pretty popular one as well, Evan rosier who luckily died at the hands of auror Mad-eye moody was apart of Kiara's family, and her being Half-blood didn't go to nicely with him. During the first wizarding war Evan tried to kill both Kiara's mother and father. Luckily Mad-eye fought him and won just before he was able to do much more damage than the cruciatus curse, moody would then, unfortunately, miss a portion of his nose due to Rosier. Kiara and her parents still live the trauma but luckily their fate wasn't as bad as their friends Alice and Frank Longbottom who was driven into insanity from the use of the curse by a different death eater. Kiara's hatred for death eaters was now built up with her standing next to one an hour a day and not being able to fight him. No one knew of her ancestor or what happened to her parents she kept it quiet for a long while. 

*TIME SKIP. 1ST DAY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS.*

As Isabelle still laid deadly still in the old hospital bed right next to her bed sat a worried and anxious Severus Snape, it had been 3 weeks since she hurt herself and she had zero signs of improvement, Madam Pomfrey had slim hope for any improvement whereas Snape was internally praying that she would awake. He would often talk to her before he went to bed about his day and what she missed in class, he would also tell her about when she wakes up. 

*SNAPE'S POV*

Was I wasting my time here? NO! She needs you, Severus! I tell myself daily she will wake for me just for me and jump into my arms and we will be okay but as far as I know, she may not wake, she will be too weak to jump into my arms and even if she could there is no 'we' I didn't allow it I made some bullshit excuse about her being 18 even though in our world she is legal at 17, what am I so afraid of. Lily? No, that can't be it I loved Lily yes but she didn't choose me and now she isn't even here, I can be selfish I can put my happiness first, but no Lily wouldn't like that. OH STOP THINKING OFF LILY. I look around at the clock '23:59' Okay I need to sleep. 

"Uhm Hey, today is Sunday so like yesterday the only time I left was to use the bathroom or to get coffee. It's Christmas in 5 days. I hope you don't get to miss it. I got you something. Which is unlike me and I know what you'll say. 'You can't be seen speaking to me but you can buy me presents pathetic.'  And yes that may be so I am pathetic but I am so sorry for pushing you away, Isabelle, you mean a great deal to me and when you wake I will take you out and we can fully start out journey. I will even put mistletoe up so you can kiss me." I chuckled to myself and I swore for a second I saw her hand twitch when I touched it, I pulled away to quick to tell. "Can you feel me?!" I touched her again but nothing happened. "I had hope for a second I am sorry for touching you so firmly or at all, I am not quite sure you'd like me holding your hand. Well, I should sleep now thank you for being amazing." I kissed her head and laid back against the chair. "Wake me up when its all over." He mumbled before drifting to sleep.

*Isabelle POV*

"Thank you for being amazing."  Severus was the sweetest and I was here being trapped inside my own head. "SEVERUS" I tried to should but no. I was getting ready for death. If it weren't for Severus reminding me it's only been a few weeks, I would believe it has been a year. I decided instead of dwelling on waking up I would sleep. 

A/N. How was this... I don't know if I rushed it.