Chapter 9: Heartbroken By The Alpha Female

-Ein's POV-

I wake up the next day to see Kai was already getting dressed for school which makes me blush considering her was now shirtless putting his top on but as dazed I was staring I snap out of it because I had something to tell him

Ein: "Mmph...Kai"

Kai: "Ack...*blushes hardcore*...I-I had n-no idea you w-were awake y-yet"

Ein: "Heh heh...I'm an early riser you should no this by now we've been together for a few weeks now"

Kai: "true" "B-But did y-you se anything w-while I-I was getting d-dressed"

Ein: "Ehh...I w-woke up to y-you b-being shirtless is a-all"

Kai: *blush calms down a little* "That's not to bad it's basically like just seeing me in swim trunks"

Ein: "Yeah"

Kai: *lays beside him and props self up on one arm while his free hand runs through his blue and raven bangs* "Anyways how are you feeling this morning"

Ein: "what do you mean"

Kai: "you know because of what happened yesterday"

Ein: "Oh that"

Kai: "Yeah"

Ein: "Ehh...My bruised back still hurts a little and I'm still feeling well depressed but not as much anymore"

Kai: "Good"

Ein: "But I wanted to ask you something"

Kai: "Go for it"

Ein: "What should I do because I think I like to people"

Kai: "Oh?"

Ein: "Yeah you and Alph...I mean Aphmau"

Kai: "Haha werewolves are so cute they have such a hard time calling Aphmau by her name"

Ein: *softly blushes* "It's because it's in our nature we're not use to calling the alpha by their actual name"

Kai: "Aww I can understand that"

Ein: "Yeah"

Kai: "Anyways you said you like aph"

Ein: "Yes I do, But I don't know what the fuck I should do like we hang out at school but I wanna get closer to her but I don't know how" *flips over face down in the pillow* "Ahhgh why is this so fucking complicated" *cries*

Kai: "Aww so you changed to bi huh" *rubs his back*

Ein: "I don't even know anymore"

Kai: "Hey if you wanna give Aphmau a try go for it, it's up too you. If it doesn't work out I'll always be here for you and I'll always be your boyfriend. You changed me to gay Ein, my heart is only for you now and I love you a lot babe"

Ein: "Thank you" "B-But I don't know how to ask her"

Kai: "Just ask her to hangout Saturday"

Ein: "Ok"

Kai: "Now go get dressed Ein"

Ein: "But I don't wanna"