Thank You Intermission

Thank you all sooooo much for reading this far! Like oh my gosh!

All my books I haven't been exactly proud of unfortunately but one day as I was drawing I somehow came up with this book and I've been writing it since October 2020. The current date now for me writing this right now, it'll be different by the time it comes out, is January 2nd 2021.

While my book cover is being made, I've been writing to get things out ahead of time because I know that I will be busy, and my problem especially with my other books is that I never finish them because I bite off more than I can chew. I then start to promise chapters coming out basically every single day. I can actually promise that now since I've almost finished the book! I hope you guys are reading this because this book will not finish the whole plot. There WILL be a sequel!!! So don't be upset when it doesn't finish and it ends on a cliff hanger. Ooh a cliff hanger. The sequel may take a while to come out as I don't know when the cover will be made and I don't know how long it'll take me to write, but since I've enjoyed writing this book sooooo much and it's going into further depth and finishing of the same plot, I know I'll like it just the same. This book is just getting long and since there are so many pieces to it and stops on the way, I thought it would be best to divide into two books, "Angel of Clinia" and "Devil of Clinia".

I appreciate you reading my book, and while I cannot guarantee everyone read this the whole way through, I hope you all like it and have a wonderful day.

~Much love
Cara Anderson (AKA the author of this book that you just so happened to be reading right now)