Welcome Home

Gaster glanced over at Dream and Nightmare. Smiling softly as the two of them were looking around Hot Land. It was nice watching the two explore everything, since everything in a sense was new to them.

The twins were looking at the red and orange rocks most likely wondering why they were different colors. They were also carefully looking at the lava. Watching as the magma was bubbling and sparks flying before looking at the Core that was far in the distance. Sure, they were at the entrance to the Core but with how massive the machine was it's not surprising that they were in aw.

The two of them looking at the entrance to the massive machine. They silently stared and wondered how much walking they must have been doing. A small chuckle leaving the tall skeleton as he watched the two.

The group was going to take the long way and travel through Waterfall, mostly so they had a chance to met Undyne as they heard home. They staid at the small stretch with only two bridges in the way before they make it to the Waterfall border. So until then the kids took time to explore and have fun.

Papyrus was happily laughing as he was talking to Nightmare and Dream. Telling them about himself, Sans, Gaster, and everything in that he knows about the Underground. He wanted to convince the two of them to become his brothers.

To Papyrus the sooner he convinces them the better. Sans yawned and rubbed a socket. He tiredly blinked and glanced around before walking down a side path to the docks that the River person uses.

He sat down and leaned back on one of the cooler rocks. Tiredly waiting, glanced up the path and waiting for everyone. Gaster looked at Sans and noticed how close his son was to passing out.

With a small chuckle he then looked back over to the other three skeletons. "Nightmare, Dream, Papyrus. It is time to head back. We are going to take the short way back." Gaster smiled slightly as he watched the three of them.

"AWW BUT DAD I REALLY WANT THEM TO MEET UNDYNE!" Papyrus fussed, crossing his arms, and walking over to Gaster. Nightmare and Dream tilted their heads at each other before heading over to Gaster.

"Papyrus. I know you wanted to introduce them to Undyne. But your brother is very tired. So we are going to take River Persons boat and head back to Snowdin that way." Gaster rubbed Papyrus' skull before turning and walked down the path to the tiny docks that was at the bottom.

"BUT DAD! SANS IS JUST BEING A LAZY BONES!" Papyrus huffed in frustration as he walked behind his Dad. He blinked as he saw his brother peacefully sleeping.

Nightmare walked behind Gaster and was surprised at how the air and the area itself changed in the underground. The hot air quickly becoming mild then cool as they got closer to the water.

He blinked as he noticed the river and walked over. Crouching onto his hands and knees and looked at his reflection. Dream tilted his head as he looked at Sans in confusion. Carefully listening to Gaster as he was talking.

"Papyrus your brother is not lazy. He only appears to be lazy. You know your brother has Narcolepsy. He can not control when he falls asleep or when he will be able to stay awake." Gaster sighed as he walked over to Sans.

Sans blinked a little and looked up at Gaster. Slightly waking up. "Mmm... hi Dad." A small yawn left him as he struggled to stay awake.