Meeting The Team

"Oh wow they were really worried about his brother." Muhammad frowned and placed a blanket on top of the skeleton in yellow. "I mean it's hard to blame him. Being turned to stone, the two of them getting attacked, and now being stuck in a completely different time period." The dinosaur sighed and carefully moved around the bed.

"Heh at least he fell asleep. Seriously wh knows how much sleep th guys missin." Sans shrugged, rubbing the new skeletons skull. The skeletons face scrunched up slightly a small groan coming from them.

"Sans let them sleep." Hazel shook her head as she grabbed Sans' arm with her foot. The skeleton had just fallen asleep and seemed like he was going to wake up from Sans rubbing their head.

"Oops sorry." Sans pulled his hand away and shoved it into his lab coat pocket.

"We'll let him sleep for now. Let him sleep for as long as he needs." Gaster fixed the blanket and thought as he stared at the young sleeping skeleton.

".... Sa-" "Don' worry Dad. 'll tell Pap tha ur stayin here ta make sure tha th two of 'em r ok. 'll understand he always does. Though we both know tha 'll want ta properly meet 'em." Sans pointed out. He understood his father well. Especially, with the situation that was happening.

"Thank you Sans." Gaster relaxed a little before fixing his lab coat. Thinking as he walked down the hall to check on the skeleton in purple.

He sighed and started to take notes, along with sketching the purple skeleton. Working out a list of ideas of what he could do to help him.

The skeleton in the bed quietly groaned. Shifting ever so slightly as he slowly woke up. Ever so slightly opening a eye socket before quickly closing it and bringing a hand up to his face. A bright light shining into his eye. "Mmm.. wha..." Slowly rubbing his eye sockets his mind slowly process what was happening.

He then sat up and opened his eye sockets, looking around in confusion at the room he was in. The entire room seemed to be made out of metal. The floor, walls, even the ceiling is made out of metal. There were four plants one in each corner of the room, along with four different doorways on each of the four walls.

Though aside from the room being composed completely of metal what confused the skeleton even more was the fact that the room was filled with beds. 'Why does the room have nothing but beds?' Was a question that went through the skeletons head before laying back on the mattress trying to figure out what was happening.

Slowly processing what was going on and where he was. Then before he knew it everything hit him like a truck. "Nightmare!" He quickly sat up once again. Looking around in almost a blind panic. Eye lights flickering around as he blindly searched. His blind panic making him over look someone as they entered the room.

He took a breath and leaned back on the bed frame trying to calm himself down. He placed a hand on his head and frowned slightly.

"Ur awake! Please tell me tha ur not goin ta tackle me ta th ground again ths time... r u?" A monster gave a small chuckle as he walked up to the bedside. The skeleton on the bed then quickly looked to his left and froze upon seeing the skeleton beside him. "Who?"

"Heya. Th names Sans. Sans th skeleton. Pleasure ta meet ya." Sans grinned as he held his hand out. Eye lights glowing brightly at the skeleton. "H-Hi uuuuuh." Dream blinked as he took Sans' hand and went quiet when he heard a odd sound that filled the room.