CHAPTER [10]

•Third Person POV•

"Sir, please I'm b-begging you to please leave me alone."

He ignored your pleads and continued walking towards you.

An empty beer bottle had caught the side of your eye.

You ran towards it and grabbed it quickly smashing it on the ground as you held it up trying to threaten the man to stay away.

"COME ANY CLOSER AND I WON'T HESITATE TO STAB YOU WITH THIS!"

Your hands were trembling.

You swung the bottle left and right repeatedly trying to keep the man away, but he still came walking towards you as if he knew you didn't have the guts to do it.

"I-I'M WARNING YOU! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!"

You winced in pain as you felt the beer bottle being thrown away as a cut was made on the palm of your hand. Blood came dripping down as you felt yourself being pulled.

"Well aren't you a pretty little thing aye?"

You punched and kicked him but to no avail.

Screaming for help as tears came pouring down endlessly. You were helpless. Your mother was right about the outside world.

I should've listened. Mom was right

You then felt yourself fall to the ground hearing the strange man groaning in pain. You looked up and saw Bakugo throwing the man onto the brick wall punching him constantly.

When the man fell unconscious, Bakugo looked your way seeing your pity state.

You couldn't move. You were too shocked to even do or say anything as your eyes averted to the ground.

He came walking to you making you look up at him.

"I'm sorry."

He said.

He carried you off the ground and walked passed the unconscious body.

You cried in his chest thinking that if he hadn't showed up, worse things could've happened to you.

~~~~~

You and Bakugo had arrived at your house. As he opened the door, he walked inside putting you down onto your cushioned chair.

You hissed in pain when you felt pressure from the cut on your hand.

"Are you stupid?! Why didn't you stab the guy?!"

You stayed silent.

He sighed in annoyance walking around rummaging through your cabinets.

"Where's your first aid kit?"

"Upstairs. I'll go get it."

You stood up walking up the stairs holding the palm of your hand blowing on the cut to ease the stinging pain.

A few minutes passed by and you came with the kit settling it down on the coffee table. You opened it grabbing out a bandage and some disinfect wipes.

You felt your hand being grabbed by Bakugo who sat down beside you.

You wanted to ask him.

You wanted to ask him where he went off to when you were looking for his disappearance. But just like before, you kept silent.

"I'll call your job to have you take a day off."

You abruptly stood up looking down at him swiping your hand away.

"WHAT?! You can't do that!"

Bakugo set the bandage down as he stood up making you back up a little.

"Are you fucking serious? Do you know what almost happened to you? You almost got raped for fucks sake!"

You knew he was right. You couldn't argue back.

"Fine..."

You sat back down as Bakugo did the same grabbing your hand once again fixing it up.

~|| 2 Hours Later ||~

For the past two hours, you and Bakugo sat in silence watching the movies you had put on.

He complained about the movies you had put on but he found it cute.

"Frozen...? What are you, a kid?"

You glared at him seeing his unbothered face.

When you continued watching your movie, your phone suddenly started ringing.

You grabbed it and saw that it was your mom calling. You told Bakugo you were going to be right back and went upstairs with your phone.

When you made it to your room, you silently closed the door answering your phone hearing your mom on the other line.

"[Y/n] is everything alright there? Do you want me to come over there? Are you eating well?"

You hummed in response feeling your eyes building up tears.

You clasped your fingers on your lips trying to suppress in your muffled cries.

"Y-Yes, everything is fine."

"Are you sure? I warned you about the outside world. You don't know what's out there. Listen to me [Y/n], I want you home right now."

"But mom-"

"NOT ANOTHER WORD!"

You grew silent. You were sad yet enraged.

"I-I'm sorry mom. But I can't go back there. I'm a grown up and I can do whatever I want now."

With that, you hung up and threw your phone on your bed as you slid down your door sobbing.

I can't go back there...

After about a few minutes, you went downstairs seeing the couch empty. You cleaned up the mess that was on the coffee table and later on went to bed.

~~~~~

~|| Bakugo's POV ||~

"I-I'M SORRY! I PROMISE I WASN'T GOING TO!"

I looked at the bruised man who laid on the floor begging for mercy.

"I paid you to fucking scare her and to not touch her. Yet you went against me and tried to rape her."

"PLEASE! I-I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!"

The cut that was on the palm of her hand flashed in my mind as I clenched my fists in anger.

"N-NO! P-PLEASE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! I BEG OF YOU! I- ACK!"

"You worthless piece of shit."

___________________
Sorry for any misspelled words.
____________________