CHAPTER [8]

•Third Person POV•

He stayed by your side for a couple minutes before standing up to leave. As much as he hated having to leave, there was something he had to do.

As he leaned in your sleeping form giving you a small peck on the forehead. That was until he felt a stinging pain on his left cheek.

She's awake-

"Damn fly...."

Feeling relieved that you weren't awake, he quietly walked away locking you door closing behind him as he walked back to his home.

•Next Day•

"SHIT- I'M LATE!"

Great. I'm almost late on my second day of work. This might leave a bad impression on me.

~~~~~

Few minutes passed by and you ran towards your car zooming your way to work.

When you arrived, [R/n] greeted you with a smile as you hurriedly made your way beside her.

"What happened? You came in an hour late."

"Nothing, just forgot to set my alarm."

You said, nervously laughing grabbing one of the aprons tying it around your neck and waist turning around to get orders from the customers.

While writing down the customers orders, you felt a slight nudge from [R/n].

"Hm?"

"I was just wondering. Do you know that man over there?"

You stared at the direction [R/n] had pointed to and saw Bakugo sitting by the window who was taking sips of his drink.

He sat there alone constantly looking out the window.

"Oh, he's my neighbor. Is something wrong?"

"Well no, but I would catch him staring at you."

You awkwardly laughed and went back to writing down orders. What [R/n] said kept replaying in your head having you mess up some of the customers orders.

"I'm so sorry- I'll fix it right away!"

~|| A Few Hours Later ||~

"I'll see you later [R/n]."

After waving a goodbye at [R/n], you left the cafe seeing Bakugo leaving as well. You decided to take this chance to talk to him.

"Hey Bakugo!"

You ran beside him seeing how angry he looked.

___________________
Sorry for any misspelled words.
____________________