CHAPTER [2]

•Third Person POV•

As you plumped yourself on the chair with a bowl of noodles in your hand, a knock was suddenly heard at your door.

"Aw man...right when my noodles were ready-..."

You set your noodles aside and walked up to your door revealing the same man you had talked to not too long ago. Beside him, was a beautiful girl with pink hair and beautiful dark skin. She looked pretty and cheerful.

"YOU MUST BE THE NEW NEIGHBOR! A-Ah sorry for my rudeness but I just couldn't wait to meet you!"

Kirishima watched and looked around your house seeing how dainty the decorations around the house was.

The furnitures were nicely placed and everything was just so clean.

"Hi, the name's Mina. You should come over to our place sometimes! You definitely need to meet the whole gang."

You nodded and felt welcomed from her cheery attitude.

"Anyways, don't mind Bakugo when coming over. His grumpy attitude is normal so don't feel as if he dislikes you or anything. Let's go!"

"Wait what? Where are we going?"

As Mina pushed you outside your home and basically dragged you over to their place, you tried to reassure her that you'd probably visit another time.

"It's really alright! I'm telling the truth!"

Ignoring your cries, you were now inside the large home you found fascinating.

Everything was neatly put together as well as some pictures that were hung up on the wall.

As Mina dragged you to the living room having Kirishima following behind, there you saw a muscular man with blonde spiky hair.

He sat there on the couch just casually watching TV.

He was dressed in a black tank top with black pants.

"Hey Bakugo! Look, we brought her over!"

Averting his attention towards you, his eyes widened from shock.

There's no fucking way that's her...

~~~~~

After a few hours, you left their place heading back to your home.

The name Bakugo sounded familiar to you but you just couldn't put your finger on it.

"Bakugo...Bakugo...why does that name sound so familiar."

After thinking for some time, you decided to brush it off and to take a quick shower.

~~~~~

•Bakugo's POV•

It can't really be her, right?

[L/n] [Y/n], who've I've been searching for a long time.

After our breakup back in highschool, she moved districts and stopped contacting me after I messed things up with her.

She's gotten more beautiful

She was the whole reason why I changed my ways in highschool.

She was my world.

My everything.

____________________
Sorry for any misspelled words.
____________________