CHAPTER [6]

•Third Person POV•

•Next Day•

You woke up sore feeling like you had just been into some kind of fist fight.

Your body was aching and you were also tired groaning in annoyance.

"Why does it hurt so much?"

While rolling your shoulders back, you walked in your bathroom getting ready for your new job.

~|| Cafe ||~

You walked inside seeing an employee waving at you.

They came walking towards you introducing themselves. They were the employee that was assigned to show you around.

~~~~~

A couple minutes passed by and you were now taking a little break.

"[Y/n]! What's up?"

"Hey [R/n] = [Random/name]

[R/n] came running towards you pulling out the chair in-front you sitting themselves down. They were so energetic which a little too much for you to take in after thinking what had happened to you last night.

Your eyes wandered around the café place until you and [R/n] both heard the bell from the entrance door signaling a customer.

You both stood up and made your way behind the counter.

"Hello, good afternoon! What would-"

"[Y/n]?"

You looked up from your notepad and met eyes with Mina.

A bit surprised, you looked behind Mina only to see Bakugo and Kirishima.

"Wow, so this is where you work?"

You gave her a slight nod as she ordered her beverage.

While writing her orders down, you couldn't help but feel as if Bakugo was staring at you.

"Is that all?"

You said smiling, hiding your frightened state.

Mina asked the other two if they wanted anything but shook their head and went to a table bidding their goodbyes to you.

~~~~~
•Time: 9:57 PM•

•Your POV•

There's so many keys...

When I finally found the key to lock up the place, I emitted a sigh and decided to call for a cab to take me home since I was too tired to walk back.

As I grabbed out my phone, a voice was heard from a distance.

"[Y/N] OVER HERE!"

You looked towards where the voice was coming from and saw Mina yet again with Kirishima and Bakugo.

"Hey Mina, Kirishima....Bakugo.."

Too tired to even think, you turned away from them and continued walking home forgetting about calling a cab.

"Where you going?"

Mina asked with a little concern.

"I'm heading home. I'll see you guys...tomorrow?"

Bakugo who sat in the car kept trying to take his mind off of you by putting in his earphones turning the volume up high.

____________________
Sorry for any misspelled words.
____________________