It has been a week since Harry and I were talking in the garden. I haven't seen him since then, and neither did paparazzi. There was no picture of him anywhere, and no one wrote about where he was. Besides my sister of course, but she only had an autograph, so nobody believed her. People wanted proofs, which she didn't have. So, it means that I kept my secret very well, and he avoided the press masterly.

The father-daughter day with dad went really good, so we decided to do it every week. Today will be our second one, so I am excited! We'll go to the movies together and watch Doctor Strange. Can't wait!

I was reading at the moment my phone started ringing.

„Hi dad!" I said cheerfully.

„Hello, Emma" He never calls me my name. I'm usually honey or sweetie, but never Emma. His voice made me feel stressed.

„Wha-what's wrong dad?" I asked seriously. „Are you alright?"

„Sure, nothing wrong, but... I can't make it today to the cinema, I have got something really important..."

„It's okay dad!" I said, and I felt relieved. I thought that someone was really sick or something. „We can meet tomorrow, or maybe next week. It's not a big deal."

„Well, I'm afraid, that we cannot do that either." He sounded very nervous. „I've got to go to Japan."

„What?" So we will move away from my sister and my mom to an other continent now?

„There will be a conference and we bought an other company there, I need to work there for 6 months at least."

Six months? Okay, maybe I could handle that. „I can't speak Japanese..." I said „Do you think I will be able to do the school as a private student? It's only a term, actually."

„Do... Do you wanna come with me?" He asked surprised. „I thought that when you'll hear it, you won't stay with me, but your mother. You can move back if you want to."

„Oh... But then who would you live with? Do you have a..." I didn't know what to think anymore.

„No, of course I don't have a girlfriend, honey. I still love your mother, it'll be some time to get over her." He sighed. „And to answer your question I would live alone, but I don't want you to come if you don't want to."

„Actually I would like to go." I said, and I even surprised myself, not just my dad. I mean... He would be totally alone, but I've never been in Japan, and... Okay, let's be honest, I do not have real friends. My classmates weren't looking for me since the school ended, and it's august now.

„Are you sure?" He hesitated.

„Yes. It's going to be awesome." I said honestly.

Dad got home late, because he had to take care of the tickets and the apartment.

„We'll be leaving in 2 days." He said, then turned to me. „But if you would rather stay..."

„No! Dad, I do want to go!" I answered. „But maybe I should spend some time with mom and Jules. I don't think that they will be able to visit us often."

„I was thinking about this too. Maybe Jules and me could spend some time together tomorrow, and you and your mother as well."

„Can you get a day off for her? Cause the night doesn't really count, considering that you both sleep." I said looking into his eyes. He surely didn't think about this, because he stayed silent.

„Okay, maybe I can do it, that I come home earlier tomorrow." He realized that I was right.

„Earlier as..?" I asked, because early for dad means 7 p.m.