I woke up surprisingly happily. I felt like yesterday evening I was just too tired to think straight, and I missed hugging people, so I decided, that today I'm gonna hug everyone. I love hugging. And this way I can avoid any further complications.

I woke up quite late, it was already 11, so I ate breakfast all by myself, and went back to my room, because I found nobody in the house, and didn't feel like going to the beach now. I grabbed a book from the shelf and started to read it. It was Romeo and Juliet. I was halfway through the book when someone knocked on my door.

„Come in" I shouted out, because I didn't wanted to move. The door opened revealing Harrys face.

„Hi" I said and sat up. He seemed to be relieved. „What's up, Haz?"

„I thought you were sick last night. That's why I didn't wake you up in the morning. But you seem to be okay now." He said.

„Yeah, I wasn't feeling well, but I think I was just too tired." I answered. „Why don't you come in? We didn't have good talk in like forever" I said and patted the bed next to me. He came and sat down.

„Do you enjoy being here?" He asked. I was astonished by him thinking I didn't like being there with them.

„Of course Harry! I love the crew, all of them are really friendly. Actually Sarah and I are gonna go shopping tomorrow" I smiled, then my phone rang, so I looked down at it. „It's my dad, I have to pick it up, but you can stay if you want." I said to him. He nodded and I answered the call. „Hi dad" I said cheerfully.

„Hello sweetheart" His voice spoke up from my phone.

„Hi. You're in speaker mode, Harry is here as well"

„Hello Brian, how are you doing?" Harry asked my dad, and looked at him with a weird expression on my face. How does he know my dads name? And why does he call him that? Its like they are buddies or something.

„Harry! My boy, how are ya?" Dad greeted him through my phone. Okay, what? „Wait a minute, where are you two?" Harry laughed and I answered my dad.

„In my room"

„What are you two doing in your room Emma?"

„Dad, chill, we are just talking. I wasn't feeling good yesterday and Harry came to check on me if I'm alright" I said rolling my eyes. He can be so overprotective.

„Ohh okay. And are you feeling better?"

„Yeah, I'm totally fine." I answered then asked „So why did you call?"

„Just didn't hear from you for a while. Can't I just call up my daughter without having to explain?" He asked, but I noticed that thing in his voice which made me ask the next question.

„You talked to mum didn't ya" He was silent, so I continued. „What happened? Everything is fine, right?" I was worried, and dad had heard it, because answered immediately.

„Yes, yes of course, they are fine. Your mother just didn't think it was a good idea to let you go to Jamaica, and yesterday she called me up to tell me that."

„Ohh" I frowned. My parents were arguing because of me. I cannot believe this. I should have called mom about Harry. Instead of that I just told her that I'm leaving Japan for a month. Shit. „I'm gonna call her and tell her everything I told you, okay?"

„Thank you honey. Okay, I have to go, it's early in the morning here but I have to get ready. Be good." He said to me. Hahh, be good? Really.

„I'm gonna be an angel, dad. I actually am, aren't I Haz?" I looked at him with a playful grin. He shook his head laughing, and then answered.