When I opened the door to my room I saw Harry sitting on my bed, reading a book. I think it was Percy Jackson, I had the first book on the shelf next to my bed, which he already made, covered it with a pink blanket. I smiled standing at my door. He didn't notice me yet, so I closed it and walked over him. Still nothing, that book is just too good. I hugged him from behind, when he finally saw me.

„Hi baby" he said and I raised my eyebrows, smiling.

„'Baby'? You're gonna call me 'baby' from now on?" I held back my happy laughter and he couldn't see my face, according to the fact, that I was still holding him facing his back, my arms wrapped around his chest.

„I wont if you don't want me to" He said seriously, but I laughed.

„I know. But I quite like it." I said and kissed his cheek. Suddenly he picked me up and pulled me in his lap.

„Harry, what do you think you're doing?" I asked in a low voice, but he just smirked and pulled me closer, so close that our noses touched. I looked him in the eyes while my hands were playing with his short hair and then our lips teasingly touched. I tried to, but he didn't kiss me, and from the crinkles by his eyes, I knew he was playing with me. Haha, wrong idea Harold, you're so gonna lose. „Teasing, honey?" I asked but he just smirked

I show him a sexy grin, and pulled his shirt up a little, just to touch his waist. His smile immediately faded, and now he wanted to kiss me... but I didn't let him. I know I can be evil sometimes, but I cant help it. Its so much fun! He leaned in to kiss me, my right hand was still in his hair, so I lightly pulled his hair to stop him, and it worked. He opened his eyes and now I saw regret and fear in them. He knew it was a wrong idea now, well, too late sweetie. My smirk never left my face, when I started to kiss his neck slowly. I heard him quietly moan, so I decided to look him in the eyes, but they were closed. A few seconds later, when he realized that I stopped he held his green eyes at me, lust in them. And leaned in to kiss me, again. And I didn't let him, again. I put my finger over his mouth and looked questioningly in his eyes.

I saw him suffer, but I stayed strong... for a few seconds, but then I asked „Will you ever play with me like this ever again?" He shook his head, and made the puppy face. I groaned because he was too adorable, but then continued „Pinkie swear?" I held up my little finger and he nodded. „Good" I said and leaned down to kiss him finally. His hands were in my hair, and he tried to pull me closer, but it was physically impossible. Our kiss was hot, passionate but full of emotions. Harry started kissing down my neck when I heard a gasp from my door.

„oh my gosh" Sarah said in shock. I pulled away from Harry and jumped up. He looked very confused and also in shock. The secret is out I guess. It couldn't last more than 18 hours. Yeah, this is us.

„Hey Sarah" I said and looked into Harrys eyes, then... we burst out laughing. Sarah didn't understand what was happening and she was still in shock so I walked to the door and closed it, and sat Sarah down on my bed. That was the time she spoke again.

„Okay, now tell me everything because you two said you weren't together just like an hour ago." She said and looked at him and me alternately. I sighed and sat next to Harry.

„Sarah, you cannot tell this anyone"

„But why? Wait you two were together for some time already?"

„Well" I started and looked at Harry, then looked down and bite my lip „we are together for a few days now. We just didn't wanted to tell anyone, because..." I felt bad for Sarah, she was my best friend (besides Haz) and keeping a secret like this from her... and she did ask about it.

Harry helped me out and spoke up „because Jeff would freak out. Maybe kill me. I don't know. And because her father would kill me and that's for sure" He laughed and I looked at Sarah. She also laughed and then answered.