„Good morning sweetie! We're leaving in 40 minutes" Dad woke me up at 6 a.m. because our flight departs at 8:30 and we still need to check in. His colleague brought us to the airport and soon we were sitting on the aeroplane next to a cute Arabian family. They were really nice, and their little girl (3 years old or so) told me a story about a magical unicorn during the flight. She was adorable.

After we landed I got a text message from harry who wished me a good flight. I think he just woke up when he sent it. We headed to the hotel where dads company owns a whole floor. It was my first time ever in Japan but it was amazing. The streets were super tidy and everything seemed so organized. I loved it. And people were nice! They were smiling at me. It just made my day. I feel like this 6 months won't be too much. I will enjoy every second of it.

And I did. A month already passed and for now I knew the area we were staying. School started two weeks ago, and it was fun learning on my own. My teachers were pretty kind, and they sent me everything I had to do. Next week I'm gonna take my first ever online test to prove that I actually did learn during these weeks. Which I did. And I started a language course because I want to learn the basics of Japanese. At the language school I found my new friends; Chloe from Germany, Tito from Russia and KiJi who was born in Japan, she's teaching us after school, she gets extra credit from this.

I was in my room eating Nutella crying over the notebook when my phone rang. I didn't bother trying to see who it was over my tears, I just picked it up, reaching for a tissue.

„Hello?"

„Hi Emma" Said someone at the other end, but my ear was still buzzing because of the crying (ITS A SAD MOVIE OKAY) so I couldn't recognize who.

„I'm sorry, who is calling?" I asked, and blew my nose.

„I-Its Harry. Are you okay?"

„Oh my god, Harry! Its good to hear you! Yeah I'm fine, just watched the notebook, and I'm still not over the end." I rushed it out.

„Oh, yeah. I love that film." He sad, and laughed a bit.

„So, what's up Harry? How are ya?"

„'M good. I just... I decided to take your advice and I'm going for a holiday next week. To Jamaica. I'm gonna be there until Christmas."

„Wow, that's cool. Sounds great." I said smiling.

„So, I was wondering..." He started „If you'd come for a few weeks?" Harry asked. And I'm shocked. „I mean, there will be my crew and they are really nice, you would love them. But of course if you cant come or don't want to, then forget that I even asked"

„No, no! I would love to go! But school just started, and I'm learning Japanese as well..." I said thinking.

„You're in Japan?" Harry asked in a cheerful voice. „I love Japan!" I laughed at him, and then said my idea.

„Okay, how about this: I'm going home for thanks giving, which is at the end of November, so how about I fly to Jamaica after that, at the beginning of December? Then I can go home right in time for Christmas."

„That would be really good!" He said.

„Okay, then I have to ask for dads permission. Wish me luck" I said and hang up. I have to talk to dad. Now. But then I realized that its only noon, so he wont be here yet. So, I called Harry back.

„Sorry" I said right after he picked up. „I forgot that he isn't home yet. But Ill ask him and I'm gonna call you when I did."

„Ask him, but don't call me. I don't know when he will finish his work but I think I'm gonna sleep by then. Its 10 p.m. here." He said slowly. And then I facepalmed. I cant believe I forgot the time lag. We talked for an hour, but then he had to go, so we hung up. I've missed Harry, it was good to hear from him.