A date

Goenitz headed off to Hungary to locate his lord. He sensed it's energy deep within a forest and stood in front of it.
The symbols of the Three Sacred Treasures were carved in a circle on the ground. It was where Kyo, Iori and Chizuru had sealed Orochi's soul.
"Master!" Goenitz cried, kneeling down in front of it. "I've come to free you!"
"Then do it," a deep voice called from within.
Goenitz got up and went closer to the seal. As soon as he stepped on the circle, he was thrown back. He fell in a tree and got stuck in the branches.
"The seal is strong," Goenitz quipped. "Master, what should I do?"
"Where are my Heavenly Kings?" The voice asked. "Together, you four will be able to break the seal like glass!"
"Master, they are traitors!" Goenitz cried, jumping off the tree. "They have grown to love this tainted humanity more than our beloved Gaia!"
"Gah!" Orochi cried in disgust. "I knew it would happen someday. But I didn't think it was now! Goenitz, free me!"
"I will, Master," Goenitz said. "Just be patient."
"Do I have a choice?!" Orochi retorted. "Go do something!"
Goenitz sighed and took out one of the ancient tomes. He put on his reading glasses and started poring over them. He frowned over the Cyrillic words and turned over leaf after leaf.
His face suddenly lit up as he finally got something.
"Master, I won't let you down," Goenitz smirked and ran off to carry out his plan.
"Well, I guess I'll just be here then," Orochi said from the crater he was trapped in. "It's not like I have much of a choice, though..."

Kyo was out on a date with Yuki. They strolled along Ueno Park, licking on some popsicles. Summer was getting close, and they started feeling the heat.
"It's a really nice to have a popsicle on a hot day like this, don't you think, Kyo?" Yuki said, linking arms with her boyfriend. "And what's better is, I'm with you."
Kyo smiled at her and put his arm around her. They walked around and soon saw a familiar face.
It was Benimaru and Aiko.
"Wow, so Yagami finally allowed you two to go out?" Kyo asked with a smirk. "That's nice."
"Yeah..." Benimaru said. "You guys just walk around a bit and you'll find out why."
Confused, the couple walked along the path too. They walked a little further and saw why.
Iori and Honoka were out on a stroll there too.
"I should've known," Kyo said, shaking his head. "Why do you have to be like this, Yagami?"
"You'd know if you had a sister too," Iori simply said. "Go to your cousin and see how he protects his sister."
"Well, he doesn't," Kyo said with a shrug. "If he had, she wouldn't have ran off to Shermie and asked for a curse."
"You Kusanagis are so pathetic," Iori said in disgust. "Ask Aiko. Ask her how close I am to her."
"I know," Kyo said with a smirk. "You tie her hair too, right?"
"How did you you know?" Iori asked in surprise. Then her remembered how he plaited her hair in front of everyone at the South Town Festival. "Okay, never mind. It's obvious."
They bid their farewell and walked off in separate ways. Kyo took Yuki to the bridge that overlooked the lake.
He suddenly whipped out a book and opened it.
"Oh Yuki, I wrote you yet another poem," Kyo said in a poetic tone. He started reciting a poem that he wrote for her.
My dear Yuki
You may seem like the girl next door
But you are one of a kind
You care for me
You see the best in me
What do I need more?

Oh Yuki
Your patience is a virtue
What had I done to deserve you?
Such a lovely woman like you?
I will always treasure you

(I know it's cheesy, but whatever)

Yuki squealed and hugged her boyfriend. To his surprise, she planted a kiss on his cheek, causing him to drop his poetry book.
"I love you too, Kyo," Yuki said with a smile. "I'll always be with you."
Kyo smiled too. They both enjoyed the scenery in front of them, embracing each other.

Kyo rode Yuki in his motorcycle and dropped her off at home. Her father waited outside with crossed arms.
"Oh no, my dad's waiting for me!" Yuki said, a little panicked. "Oh I'm grounded for sure!"
"I thought you're like nineteen now?" Kyo said, confused.
"Yeah, but Dad's dad," Yuki said, getting off the bike. "See ya! I'll call you if I make it out alive."
Yuki ran to her house and faced her father.
"Otosan?" Yuki greeted her father, bowing respectfully. "Sorry, I skipped dinner."
"Was that Kyo?" Mr. Kushinada asked.
"Yes, otosan," Yuki answered. "It was Kyo Kusanagi."
"So what is he doing now?" Mr. Kushinada asked, opening the gate to bring his daughter in. "Still loitering around?"
"No, he's playing in a band now," Yuki answered, following her father in. "He's a famous guitarist. He even played in the Music Fest. And in the festival in Florida."
"That's good," he said. "What did you eat?"
"Sushi," Yuki said.
"You must still be hungry," he said. "Mom made some monja if you want."
Yuki's mouth started watering. She decided to have a round two after showering.
Yuki was glad that her father didn't scold her for returning late. She texted Kyo about it.
Yuki: I made it!
Yuki: I'm alive
Yuki: I survived!
Yuki: 🥳🥳
Kyo: Yay!
Kyo: Glad that my girlfriend made it!
Kyo: I know you're a fighter!
Kyo: 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
Yuki: Haha
Yuki: ♥️
Kyo: ♥️♥️
Yuki: ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Kyo: ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Yuki: ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Kyo: ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Yuki: Ok that's enough
Yuki: I need to shower
Kyo: Oh ok
Kyo: Bye beautiful
Yuki: Good night handsome
Yuki grinned and put her phone away. She grabbed her towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
Right after that, she went to the kitchen and helped herself to the monjayaki that her mother prepared. She helped clean up after herself.
She went to her room and started working on her college assignment. She finished it and fell asleep on her desk, tired out after a long day.