Jo Yuri: 노래(Song)

A/N: Giving some credits to YodaMyLoves for helping me with this oneshot.

Y/N POV
"Ok class listen!" My teacher said.

"Next week, you will all perform a song and each of you will have a pair to sing with. I'll be the one who'll your partners."

"So .... and .... , .... and ...... , ..... , ....."

Few minutes later and my name's not yet mentioned. I don't know but I'm getting nervous.

"...and Y/N and Yuri. That's all. See you guys next class! Goodbye."

"Y-Yuri? Yuri is my partner?" I thought. Yuri is my long-time crush. She's really popular in our school not because she's pretty and adorable, she's also kind and good at singing.

"How can I talk to her when I always get shy and nervous in front of her? I also even stutter when I talk to her." I thought

Suddenly, Yuri approached me.

"Hi Y/N! You're my partner, right? Let's do our best together!" She said.

"Y-yeah. L-lets do our best together." I said while blushing. Her face is also too close.

"Y/N? Are you okay? Your face looks red."

"N-no I'm okay haha."

Timeskip

Yuri POV

I told Y/N to wait for me at the front gate of our school to talk about our schedule to start practicing.

"Hey Y/N" I waved and smiled at him. "So let's talk about our schedules"

"Uhmm okay, so I live at xxxx and im free during weekends" Y/N said.

"Wait you live near me? I'm just a few blocks from yours" I told Y/N with curiosity.

"So here's my number, so you can text or call me if you need something"

"Oh uhmm thanks, here is my number also, is it really okay to call you? What if you're busy? I don't want to disturb you or anything" Y/N said while embarassed.

"Oh no worries, I also want to know more about you that's why it's ok to call me" I told Y/N with a big smile on my face. "See you tomorrow then?"

"Uhmm is it okay if we walk together? We live near each other if I'm not mistaken" Y/N suddenly asked shyly.

"Hmm that's a great idea. Ok let's go!"

"O-okay" Y/N replied.

Timeskip
Y/N POV

"S-so see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah see you! Don't be late!"
Yuri said after we went on separate ways.

After a few minutes they finally have to say goodbye to each other.

"I-I can't believe I walked with Yuri and got her number! Must be one of the luckiest day in my life." I thought. I went home after, with a smile on my face.

Timeskip

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Yuri are now starting their practice session for their performance.

"I can't think of any song to sing. Y/N, do you know some song we can sing together?" Yuri asked.

"Yeah I-I know a song. I'll play it with my guitar." I grabbed guitar and started singing.

neoui moksoriman neomna keuge deullyeo
dareungeon amugeosdo andeulligo
neoui nundongjaman neomna keuge boyeo
ani naega jeongmal michingeolkka