SDR2 Girls With an S/O That Sleepwalks

Requested by: Kyokyoud

Now this was a fun prompt to write for!

Fun fact: I've slept-walked before and told my mom to go to sleep. She was still awake at the time, and after I told her to go to sleep, I went back to bed. 

That happened when I was nine.

Chiaki Nanami

-Woke up very confused when she saw you get out of bed. 

-Unable to sleep without cuddling you, she woke up drearily and watched you stumble awkwardly in a daze. You appeared to still be asleep. 

-You didn't get too far when Chiaki grabbed you and dragged your ass back to the bed. Lying on top of your chest to stop you from getting up again. 

- "Stay here, S/O..." she mumbled tiredly, nuzzling into your neck. 

-Well, you couldn't really go anywhere due to Chiaki, so the two of you just slept together in peaceful silence. 

-The next day, you asked why Chiaki was lying on top of you, to which she responded, 

- "You were sleepwalking, S/O. I had to restrain you somehow..."

-Blushing under her warm smile, she continued,

- "Also because you're a bottom."

Mikan Tsumiki

-Lowkey thought you were possessed by the devil or something. 

-She was almost too terrified to confront you, but once she saw that you were still half-asleep, she calmed down. 

-She tapped your nose carefully, causing you to wake up confused. 

- "Y-You were sleepwalking, S/O. I-I thought I should wake you up."

-Mikan ended up getting you a glass of water and awkwardly --though lovingly-- cuddling you back to sleep. 

- (You know that one scene with Hajime and Mikan in that hospital bed? Imagine that but you replace Hajime)

-Fell asleep with you in her arms. Any energy left for sleep-walking dying down in your system as you listened to your girlfriend's gentle heartbeat. 

-You're so lucky. 

Ibuki Mioda

-Thought it'd be fun to scare you. 

-It wasn't. 

-She woke you up so abruptly, you almost had a h̶a̶n̶a̶h̶a̶k̶i̶ panic attack. 

- (That could be considered as advertising or referencing. You decide ^^^)

-When you started freaking out in confusion, Ibuki stopped giggling and grew concerned. A rare trait not often seen by people. 

- "Ibuki is sorry! Ibuki didn't mean to scare you, so sorry!" she hugged you to calm you down. Dragging you back to bed and nuzzling into your shoulder. 

-You calmed down eventually, holding on to Ibuki and nodding. 

- "Though, Ibuki must admit, S/O is pretty cute when she sleepwalks. Sometimes she'll say some embarrassing things without knowing."

- "Yeah...?"

- "Like how S/O revealed that she got turned on whenever she sat on Ibuki's lap!"