It Felt so Right - Miu Iruma (NSFW Warning)

A/N: After about 3 months of waiting, I present to you the final part of "I Kissed a Girl." 

P.S: Since it's been so long since I've updated this series, I recommend re-reading the previous chapter in order to refresh your memory. 

-------------------------------------------------------

"Because I fell for you too, idiot."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Awww, is miss Miu Iwuma being gwouchy today...?" Y/N mocked in a baby-like voice as she and her 'girlfriend;' Miu made their way to Ouma's ginormous mansion for a party he was hosting that Saturday night.

The two of them had been invited to attend his "hot people party" as he liked to call it, and were on their way there when Y/N thought it was a good idea to tease her girlfriend about being such a bottom in class earlier that week. Considering that Miu had started something sexual with her during the middle of class, and tried to dominate Y/N to prove that she was indeed the top in their "relationship." 

Boy was she wrong.

"Shut it you brat," Miu scoffed, "It was a one time thing."

"A one time thing you say?" Y/N giggled, looping her arm with Miu's and nudging her side, "Then why are you wearing a scarf tonight, babe?"

The engineering major scoffed and blushed at her call out. Pulling the scarf she wore to cover up the hickies Y/N left on her after her attempt at dominating her in class. Spoiler alert: Her attempt failed. Horrendously.

"Aww, cheer up baby," Y/N mocked childishly, "Maybe it's about time you realized that that ego of yours has made you blind to your submissiveness..."

"Fuck you..." Miu mumbled, groaning as she spotted Ouma's mansion over the horizon, "I'd peg you so hard once we get alone in there."

"I'd like to see you try," Y/N laughed, skipping ahead and giving her a teasing smirk, "Now c'mon, I could see people swimming in the pool from here!"

She grabbed her hand and pulled the inventor along to hurry. The strawberry blonde blushing at the cute gesture, and finding herself smiling as she gripped the smaller girl's hand in hers. 'Damn...when she's not being a bitch she's actually pretty fucking cute...'

-------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N! Horny ass Barbie doll! You made it!"

Miu winced internally at the nickname as Ouma and Y/N ran up to each other like the BFFs that they were. Granted, they've only met a couple of times, but they both became besties after they had found out that they had one singular interest in common. 

Making fun of Miu.

"Girl, you look hot tonight. Miu...eh, not so much. That scarf clashes with your outfit."

"BITCH--"

"Anyways! Y/N, welcome to the Ouma household! Home of the infamous cult-- I mean club, of D.I.C.E!"

The purple haired boy excitedly presented his home estate to his guests and grinned. As the home itself was rather large compared to both of Miu and Y/N's houses combined.