Piano Practice - Kaede Akamatsu (NSFW Warning)

Requested by: kaedespiano_

Heads up, you're a bottom again!

"Top" readers, your chapter will be next, so don't worry!

-----------------------------------------------------

"O-On the piano...?"

"Pretty kinky, huh."

-----------------------------------------------------

Kaede has always wanted to teach you piano. You yourself were never too interested, but after constant begging from your wife, you eventually caved in. Seated at the front of the piano, Kaede smiled sweetly with closed eyes as she delicately ran her fingers through the keys. Playing a simple, yet familiar melody that you always found to be rich and velvety. 

"Clair de Lune?" you asked softly, closing your eyes and listening with content. 

Kaede hummed in response and smiled wider. "You should know by now, my love."

Giggling, you leaned against the doorframe and sighed, crossing your arms. "I assume you're here for a reason?" your wife continued, ending her piece and turning to face you. 

"Well, you begged to teach me piano, so..."

Her eyes lit up with excitement, lighting up the room with an excited glow. "Really? You really want to learn? Now?"

You nodded shyly, "If that's...okay...?"

Kaede squealed happily and punted the air with her fist. Almost like she just achieved a major accomplishment. "Of course it's okay! Come, sit!"

You walked over hesitantly, confused as to why Kaede didn't move from her seat. "Uhm, Kaede..." you mumbled awkwardly, pointing to the already occupied ottoman. "The seat, it's too small for two people...so..."

"I know," Kaede grinned teasingly. She patted her thighs and smirked.

"Sit."

You gulped, "H-Huh?"

Feeling heat creep up your neck, you watched as Kaede's cocky smirk grew wider before twisting into a more 'innocent' one. "Sit down, Y/N! I'll be teaching you how to play some basic notes."

You were unsure of her intentions, so you awkwardly scooted over and sat in her lap. Trying to squeeze yourself into a tiny ball out of embarrassment. 

'Come on, we're married, Y/N! This--This is nothing!'

Kaede just grinned and hugged you from behind. Nuzzling into your shoulder and giggling to herself. "You're so warm, Y/N...wow..."

Smiling into your skin, she planted a quick kiss against your jawline and straightened up. "Right! I'll be teaching you some basic notes first, sound good?"

Ignoring the strange feeling of uncertainty, you nodded and let your fingers stride over the keys. Kaede's fingers running over your own and caressing them with care. 

"You'll get this in no time, Y/N!"

It started off fairly simple. Kaede pointing out various notes on the piano, explaining what middle C was, and all the various flats and sharps. Simple enough, right?