Selfcest?! - Top Y/N x Bottom Y/N (JOKE CHAPTER)

Requested by: MinaIsBaby

A/N: THIS IS A JOKE I PROMISE I JUST COULDN'T RESIST-

P.S: You're Bottom Y/N because let's face it. None of us are actually Top Y/N in real life. 

-----------------------------------------------

"They...They love me...r-right...?"

"Of course they love you. Everyone needs a Bottom Y/N to get railed to."

-----------------------------------------------

"Y-Y/N--!" Bottom Y/N squeaked when she was suddenly pinned to the wall. Wrists bunched up beside her head, as she shyly faced forward. Top Y/N only grinned cheekily, eyes narrowing down at Bottom Y/N like she was some underling. 

Because she was. 

"Top Y/N," she emphasized, rolling her eyes. "Pay respects to your senpai."

"Whatever. You aren't older than me or anything, so why should I?" Bottom Y/N spat back. Distaste evident in her features. 

"No...but I am higher than you in power," Top Y/N challenged, grinning when Bottom Y/N cowered in fear. 

"J-Just because Author made being a top your whole personality trait, doesn't mean you can just boss me around! The readers love me too!" tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. "They...They love me...r-right...?"

Despite how much Bottom Y/N wanted to believe it, she knew the truth. Everybody loves a top, and nobody wants to be a bottom... nobody...

It was clear that Bottom Y/N was upset. So Top Y/N decided to fill her role as the "support girlfriend" and comfort her fellow companion. 

"Of course they love you. Everyone needs a Bottom Y/N to get railed to. You're just as important as I am..." Top Y/N smiled and wiped away her tears. Effectively making Bottom Y/N blush because she's just that hot. 

"Now..." Top Y/N's voice lowered as a not-so-subtle seductive look filled her features. 

"Y/N," Top Y/N spoke without honorifics, grabbing Bottom Y/N's chin and tilting her head upward. "Author wrote you to be a very adorable, submissive and sometimes bratty character..." Top Y/N leaned closer to Bottom Y/N's mouth, whispering under her hot breath and making Bottom Y/N whimper. 

"I wonder how that applies when you meet someone as dominant as me..."

Bottom Y/N's breath hitched when Top Y/N grew closer. 

"I wonder what you sound like when you scream for me to destroy that pu--"

Author-- Angel stopped writing at that very moment and began contemplating her life choices. In all her years of writing, she had never thought she would be here, shipping two Y/Ns together like some selfcest fanfic from hell. 

She never thought she would put actual effort into it either. But here we were. Perfect grammar, beautiful chemistry, and two Y/Ns literally about to fuck. 

'I can't possibly sin any more, can I?' she thought, typing away furiously at her laptop. 

'No...wait...'

'Love triangle with Switch Y/N.'

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: I can't believe I put actual effort into this. 

This was obviously a joke as you can tell. Requests are still closed at the moment but I decided to write this because it was short and didn't take too much time. 

That being said though, I will return to writing the rest of these requests and finishing them as soon as possible!