My Personal Maid - Sonia Nevermind (NSFW Warning)

Requested by: charliesoot

A/N: I don't think you realize how gay I am for Sonia.

---------------------------------------------------

"That's my good girl..."

---------------------------------------------------

Your skirt had hiked up over your thighs as Sonia sat you on her lap with a slightly mischievous grin. Getting a bit cheeky, the princess gripped your ass firmly with her hands before leaning over to plant a sweet kiss against your collarbone. Pulling the front of your uniform down, while molding your thighs gently with her soft and delicate fingers.

"O-Oh..." you tangled your fingers in her hair as she began sucking against your neck with lewd intentions to mark you. Covering your neck in dark purple hickies with no shame at all.

"My dove...why were you letting her touch you that way...?" Sonia asked softly, tugging against the fabric of your panties with mild jealousy and envy.

"I...mmpf...." you bit your lip once you felt her squeeze your thighs a bit tighter. The cotton of your panties exposed to your lover, as she began pushing you down to grind on her lap ferociously.

"Is it because she's prettier? Has nicer fingers...?"

The more examples Sonia gave, the harder she began to rub you against her. Friction starting to build up between your legs, as you whimpered pathetically for her to keep going. 

"While I don't doubt your loyalties, I still believe that you need a reminder of who you are with..."

Holding you steady, the princess pushed a few stray locks of hair out of your face, and whispered something softly under your ear.

"Let me show you how good I can please you, my love..."

---------------------------------------------------

A new maid had just been hired for the royal family of Novoselic, and while she was quite the hard worker suitable for the job, you found her to be...a bit of a flirt whenever the two of you were working alone without the others. 

Holding your hand whenever you dusted the library, sending you flirty winks as you polished the floors... yep, it seemed as if she were purposely trying to tell you that she liked you. As it was clear as day to not only you, but to the other staff members as well.

"Oh my, look at what the new maid has sent you, Y/N!" one of your coworkers exclaimed, holding up a bouquet of roses taken from the family gardens. 

"I...I appreciate the gratitude but..." you felt uneasy as they handed you the flowers, "Aren't these for the Neverminds to enjoy? It seems unjust for us to just pick random flowers from the garden when we're just servants..."

"Oh, do not worry about that, Y/N," the new maid's voice spoke up, a gentle smile overtaking her features as she walked in, "I asked the princess if I could borrow some for a confession. She agreed to the proposal, as she thought the entire act itself was too cute to pass up, and gave me permission to give these to you."