Experimental Game - Miu Iruma (Semi-NSFW Warning)

Part 2 of "I Kissed a Girl" since some of you were asking for a part 2.

---------------------------------------------

"Fuck you."

"Please do."

---------------------------------------------

The following school week carried out with a new specific schedule. Wake up, eat, get ready for school, go to class, try not to get fucked by Miu Iruma.

Try not to get fucked by Miu Iruma.

Ever since the hot make-out session in the club earlier this weekend, Y/N had been trying to avoid the campus' flirty playgirl. But this proved almost impossible as the playgirl was dead-locked on her next target.

Not only was the aspiring inventor loud and boisterous, she made it known that she was after the campus' innocent good girl. Who Miu soon found out to be a not-so-innocent good girl after all.

It was a game of cat and mouse. But more like Tom and Jerry since Y/N was not going to let herself get fucked that easily. She had her own defense mechanisms, and she was going to play the inventor's game fair and square.

Dawning a new school day, Y/N looked around her classroom to make sure that the inventor was nowhere in sight. Finally relaxing when she couldn't find the strawberry-blonde anywhere.

As she sat down, she heard the familiar footsteps of sharp, platform boots strutting across the classroom's hardware floors. 'Oh fuck' she thought. She knew that noise anywhere.

"Hey sexy," the familiar sultry voice whispered behind her ear.

"Sup bitch," Y/N responded.

"Damn. Didn't know you had that word in your vocabulary, Miss Goody-Two-Shoes."

"Fuck you."

"Please do."

Y/N leaned back in her chair and frowned. Brows pinched together as she glared at the inventor's stupid smirk. "What're you doing here?"

Miu leaned down closer to her. "I'm sitting here, dummy."

"What?" Y/N furrowed her face in disgust as she shook her head. "No way, I--"

"Too late." Miu had plopped herself next to her and grinned, watching as Y/N mentally screamed at herself in frustration. "I'm moving seats--"

"Class has already begun, tit-less." Miu smirked as she dragged Y/N back down. Forcing her to stay glued to her seat as she let out a string of hot curses under her breath.

"Do you curse like that in the bedroom?"

"Shut the fuck up, Miu Iruma."

"Only if you gag me."

---------------------------------------------

Class was going by painfully slow. Y/N wanted to get out of class as soon as possible before Miu had any clever ideas on how to take advantage of the situation. Her thigh was bouncing up and down in a nervous panic when she felt a soft hand push it down.

"Calm down, babe. You're shaking the table."

Her body froze upon contact and she nearly slapped her right then and there. "I'm just...a little nervous..."

"Is it because there's a hot blonde bombshell sitting right next to you?"

'Yes.'

"No. Fuck no." Y/N responded, trying to hide the obvious.