Chapter E i g h t e e n

// James //

As we were getting ready for bed, I looked up at Aleks who was struggling to undo the button on his pants. I giggled to myself as I walked over and helped him unfasten his pants. 

"T-Thanks." He shyly said as he slide them down his legs and threw them onto the chair. 

"Aleksandr," I whispered as I tilted his chin up. "I love you with all my heart. You're the man I want to grow old with. All the hell we've been through...you've still stuck around me. You haven't left my side once." His cheeks grew a light pink color and he gripped the fabric around my hips, drawing me in closer. "Aleks, I want to spend forever with you." 

"I...want to spend that with you, too, James. I love you..." His voice was so soft, so innocent. I knew he wasn't innocent at all. He was a dick bag most of the time but he was my dick bag.

"I don't know if you're thinking what I'm thinking but...I don't think we should continue on as boyfriends." His face that was once holding a smile faded into a frown. He released the fabric on my shirt and backed away from me.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You tell me you love me, and want to spend forever with me but say we shouldn't continue on as boyfriends? Fuck you, James Wilson! Fuck you! I'm getting out of here." He groans as he grabs his suitcase and starts throwing all his things into it. "I don't care, I'm leaving." He mumbled underneath his breath as he clearly did not understand what I meant by that. 

I started to laugh and Aleks stopped packing his bag as he looked towards me, his eyes a little watery. "Why are you laughing? WHAT'S SO FUNNY?" He raised his voice as I walked over and covered his mouth with my hand.

"Shh, my mother is asleep." I whispered as he pulled my hand away from his mouth. I wrapped my arms around Aleks as he began to struggle underneath my grasp.

"James, it's not funny! My heart hurts...let me go.." He was weakened and I probably should have let this go on for this long but I couldn't help it. He was so cute getting upset. If he would've just used common sense. 

"Aleksandr, I don't want to break up with you." I told him as he finally stopped struggle. 

"Then...what did you mean?" He sniffled as I stood up straight, facing the young Russian towards my body. He gripped my shirt and buried his face into my chest. "I don't understand." He was so flustered. He reminded me of an emotional girl but that was alright. His looks made up for it.

"Aleksandr, I want you to be my husband."

// Aleks //

I froze where I stood and I looked up at James. Did he just say...

"H-Husband?" I choked out and shook my head. "Haha, you're funny, James. Really." I mumbled. "Now what did you really want to do with our relationship?"

"Are you not ready to be my husband? I'm ready to be yours." His breath was on my ear and I shivered. His voice was low and wanting. I couldn't believe he literally wants me to be his husband. I was happy but I was terrified as well. A husband...wow. 

"No, that's not what I meant!" I chirped out as I let myself calm down. I want to be his eternally. This would make it official. I thought as a smile crept onto my face.

"James Wilson...." I whispered as he looked at me with his casual smirk on his face. "I would love to be your husband..." I grinned as he pulled my closer into a tight embrace. 

"You make me a very happy man, Aleksandr." He kissed my neck and up my jawline. He gazed into my eyes before planting a kiss on me. It was short and sweet and I wanted a better kiss. So when he pulled away I pulled his neck down and kissed him in a more loving and passionate way. 

Our kiss lasted a few moments and he pulled away. "Soon enough it'll be an us..." 

"James, it was always an us...from the very beginning." He smiled softly down at me and rested his forehead against mine. We stood there and held each other.

I was going to get married to the one person who has shown me what it's like to be loved with all their heart. 

// Update :: So, sorry this chapter is so short. I think I might have the plans and all that in one chapter and the final chapter with be the actual wedding. It'll probably be short, we'll see! //