Chapter T h r e e

Words: 995

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. 

--------------------------------------

"Wake up, Aleksandr!!! It's time to get out of the bed!!!" A familiar voice shouted as he jumped up and down on the bed. Aleks shot up as he screamed from the unexpected awakening. He looked up to see James grinning down at him. He was already dressed and fresh for the day. 

"WHAT THE FUCK, JAMES!" He yelled out as he shoved him off of his own bed. He climbed out of the bed and groaned. "Why the fuck would you do that to me? You could've been sweeter about it!" He exclaimed as he pouted. James walked over and pinched Aleks cheek.

"I'm not your boyfriend. I wake you up how I want. Now get dressed, we need to go to the office. Get you out of your funk." He snipped as he left Aleks to get himself situated and dressed.

The two arrived at the office and everyone greeted Aleks. 

"Aleksandr, Buddy! Long time no see." The Irish fellow spoke out as he patted Aleks on the back. The smaller one winced as he was a bit weaker than usual. 

"Aleks, glad to have you back in the office." Jordan smiled as Dan nodded. 

"I see James was able to get you back." Dan looked over at James as he nodded. 

"I had no other choice...James was going to force me." Aleks mumbled as he looked over at James who was smiling, feeling as if he accomplished making Aleks happy again. Aleks wasn't exactly happy, he just did this so he would get off of his ass. It was going to take a lot of make Aleks have a genuine smile. 

"Damn straight!" James chimed in as he wrapped his arm around Aleks. "You are going to record something with me today, or maybe we don't have to record but we are going to play something today. You need to put your hands on a controller again or a mouse. It'll be just like old times." 

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." He pulled James arm off of him as he walked towards the kitchen, most likely about to get a Pepsi.

"James, good job! You were able to bring him back to the office." Jordan cheered out as he clapped. James shrugged his shoulders.

"I may have been able to bring him back to the office but that doesn't mean that he's back to normal." He sighed. "Hordan, you have no idea how badly I want to make Aleks feel better. He means the world to me and seeing him like this makes me just feel...well, you know." Yes, James had feelings for Aleks. He has had feelings for him for awhile now. He didn't discuss it with anyone or act like he did. The only person who really know how he felt was Jordan and he swore to not tell a single soul or discuss it with anyone outside of James. "He spent a whole TWO hours crying in my arms. CRYING. Aleks is hurt, really badly. It's going to take more than one team mate to put him back together."

Jordan frowned a little bit then put his hand on James shoulder. "You never know. You could be the 'magic' somebody who puts his pieces together." Jordan gave him a smile and James smiled back. When Aleks reappeared in the room, James slapped his hand away from him. 

"Fuck, Hordan. Don't get soft on me. I don't want your disgusting hands on me." He knew Aleks would have no idea what they were talking about or what was happening. He just needed to make sure Aleks wasn't going to think everyone was worried about him or that James was concerned the most for him. 

"What game do you want to play, James?" The Russian took sips of his Pepsi as he followed the brown eyes man to the stream room. 

"How bout an old fashioned play of Minecraft? No recording no nothing. Just us screwing around and building. We can have a lot of fun." He smiled as Aleks shrugged his shoulders sitting down at his desk in the stream room. 

"I guess. I mean, whatever makes you happy." 

Aleks was really just not in the mood anymore. He was getting in that type of mood where he just didn't care much and he just wanted to crawl back into his bedroom. He knew that James wouldn't let him do that so he would just have to deal with it.

The two of them launched their Minecraft accounts and played for hours. The time spent between the two weren't all that bad. Aleks was a stubborn asshole at first and then finally warmed up. He had actually forgotten about Eddie and everything that had happened to him, thanks to James once again. The two had fun and it was sad for the both of them when it had to end. 

James stretched back into his seat as he looked over at Aleks. He was smiling and he was looking back at James. 

"Thank you...for last night and today. You really took my mind off of everything." He grinned as he stood up and slapped him on the forearm. "We should be getting home. All the guys left so we should too." He started to walk away when James grabbed his wrist and turned him around. 

"Aleksandr, I..." James stopped and then released his wrist. Aleks was standing there dumbfounded. "You're welcome is all I was going to say." Aleks raised an eyebrow. It was obvious that wasn't all he was going to say. He was going to say something else but James wasn't the one to give into peer pressure. 

"Lets just get home, James. We need to clean my room anyway." The two friends walked out the door. Aleks wondering what James was really going to say and James wondering if he should've just been up front with Aleks.