Chapter S i x

Words: 1313

I'm thinking about making this into POV's for the next chapter. I think that'd be better. So, yee. Sorry for the switch up guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though. (:

 The Russian jerked out of bed as he remembered yesterday and Seamus' words. He flushed pink as he looked down and rubbed the back of his neck. He still didn't know what he wanted to do or say to James. Maybe he'd just let it all flow and see how things went. Yeah, that seemed best. 

He climbed out of bed as he slipped on some skinny jeans and his pizza cat shirt. He started walking downstairs and looked around, not seeing James. He raised an eyebrow when he heard him yell out, "fuck!" all of a sudden. He turned around on his heel and ran upstairs to the bearded mans bedroom and swung open the door. He stopped as he looked down and James turned in his chair.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" He asked as he paused his recording and took off his headphones, sitting them down.

Aleks, now embarassed turned red and shuffled in his feet. "I...I thought you might've been hurt...or something. I'm sorry for disturbing you." He said as he was about to turn around to let the man continue recording and then changed his mind. "Would you want to go get some games with me later? Or maybe some movies? We can just chill downstairs on the couch and watch or play some...maybe?" He offered as James was surprised. 

It was odd for Aleks to want to actually hang out with James. Usually the two would get in fights if they did, or make a joke that would be taken too far. He guessed that Aleks was just lonely and needed someone. If that was the case, he was going to be there for him. James nodded. 

"Yeah, sure why not. I'll close down my things and we can get ready to go to the store and what not. Alright?" He asked and Aleks smiled, nodding as he turned around and left to go get his shoes on.

"Damn, it seems like it's been forever since he's smiled at me like that." He sighed as he turned to turn off all of his things. 

He went downstairs where Aleks was sitting on the couch with the keys waiting for him. He looked up at James with puppy dog eyes and stood up. 

"You ready to go?" He asked as he nodded and took James out the doorway and into the car. 

The two drove to Walmart and got some stuff for dinner and snacks later. They also bought a couple of movies but not exactly ones they were interested in. The two arrived in Gamestop and Aleks bought Dishonored and a childish racing wii game. James bought a new controller and that was it. The two also made a stop at Mega Replay where they were able to buy plenty of movies that would satisfy their needs. 

The whole day Aleks had been getting closer to James. Whether that be grabbing the same movie as James and having their hands touch, or just scooting closer to him and trying to touch him as much as possible. James never seemed to notice but Aleks did. Mainly because he was doing it all on purpose. 

As the two got home, James was putting stuff away and Aleks was watching, while eating a string cheese he had bought. He turned around to see Aleks watching. He raised an eyebrow. "You going to sit there and watch or actually help?" He huffed as Aleks snickered. 

"What do you want me to do?" He asked as James took the bags with movies and threw them towards Aleks. 

"Set these in the order you want to watch them. I'll make popcorn and get you a pepsi then we can go and sit." He said as he turned away from Aleks and proceeded to fill the refrigerator up.

He dumped all the movies out of the bag and began to set them up one by one. They had bought five from Walmart and five from Mega Replay. 

We had IT, Cabin in the Woods, Thor 2, Avengers, Desperation, Scary Movie 4, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Predator, The Conjuring, Finding Nemo. James loved Finding Nemo. He knew almost all the lines and he would repeat them if the two watched it. 

The first movie Aleks decided to put in was The Conjuring. He had heard good things about it but never had the chance to watch it. He sat down on the couch as he looked over to see his bearded friend with a big bowl of popcorn and drinks. He smiled as he made room for James. 

"What movie is it?" He asked as he opened up his Coke and Aleks opened his Pepsi. 

"It's The Conjuring. I heard a lot of good things about it so I thought it'd be best that we watched it first." He explained as James nodded as he scooted back farther into the couch. The house was already dark and it didn't help that night was starting to roll around. Aleks was beginning to get scared, While James was still thinking the movie was going to be cheesy. 

About half way through the popcorn was gone and the bowl was flipped onto the floor and the two where lounging on the couch, almost in a cuddle position. Aleks had never really noticed this before since they had done it all the time. His back was pressed into James front and his head was propped up on the arm of the couch. Aleks head was resting on the arm of the couch. A couple of scenes caused Aleks to jump and scoot even closer to James. He looked down at the younger Russian boy and smiled a little bit. James always enjoyed being this close to Aleks. Especially when they were watching movies. 

It came close to the ending of the movie and Aleks stopped thinking about it. He was noticing how close him and James were and kept glancing back at James. He was so into the movie and Aleks was just so into him. He groaned under his breath as he figured this would be the best time to bring up him liking James. 

Aleksandr flipped onto his side as James looked down at him. "What? You stopped being interested in the movie?" He asked as he shook his head and wiggled closer to James, smiling a bit. 

"Seamus told me." He said as James furrowed his eyebrows, still looking at Aleks.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Aleksandr."

God did Aleks love it when he used his name. He sat up a little bit so their faces were at an equal level. "James...Seamus told me you like me." He whispered as he noted James cheeks turning brighter in the darkness. 

"I...well, yeah, so what, Aleks?" He questioned as he shifted uncomfortably in the sofa as he tried to pay attention to the movie. "You aren't into me, I know. You don't have to tell me that. I get it." He huffed as Aleks became serious and placed his hand upon his friends cheek. 

"How would you know that? You never asked me..." He whispered as James looked back at Aleks, who smiled. Aleks hesitantly moved closer to James, pressing his body against his and then their lips together. James wrapped his arm around his lower back and pulled him closer, trying to close all the space between them. It seemed as if the younger Russian melted into the older mans arms and into the kiss. 

What did this mean? Did it mean that Aleks loved James? Or at least liked him? Maybe Aleks was doing this because he was lonely? At this moment, James didn't care. All he cared about is the fact he was able to kiss the man he's been in love with for so long.