Chapter T w o

Words: 620

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. 

----------------------------

 It seemed like forever that the two had been there today. James holding Aleks closely, and the house was filled with silent sobs from the younger one. Eventually, the sobs had stopped and that's when James looked down at Aleks. He sniffled and rubbed his eyes, pulling himself off of him. 

"I'm sorry..." The younger one whispered as James sighed. 

"It's no big deal, Aleks. Everyone needs to cr--" He was cut off as Aleks shook his head. 

"No, it's not that. It's the fact that your shirt is now covered in tears." He pointed out as James looked down and felt his shirt. It was in fact drenched in Aleks tears. James groaned and stood up from the spot him and the boy were sitting. 

"Whatever. If it made you feel better to cry, then my shirt getting drenched was worth it." He mumbled as he turned around. "I'm going to bed. Tomorrow you are going to get up and come to the office with me. I'm not going to let you suffocate yourself in your room. Actually, now that I think about it..." He turned around as he looked down at Aleks who was still on the floor. "You are sleeping in my bed. Your room is dark and depressing, mine is just dark." He motioned for the Russian to follow him into his room and he sat on his bed. 

"James, isn't it a little weird if we sleep together?" He walked in and leaned against the door way, looking at him with a questioning look. "I mean, what if someone comes in and thi--"

"Aleks, shut the hell up. I didn't mean that we were going to sleep together." He shook his head as James proceeded to take off his pants. "I'm sleeping downstairs on the couch. You are sleeping up here in my bed. Nobody is going to think we are fucking, okay?" He slipped off his shirt, exposing his bare skin. James wasn't a fat type of person but he wasn't the really built type of person. 

"Oh...I knew that..." An embarrassed laugh came from his throat as he rubbed the back of his neck, looking at James. He tilted his head, staring at the older man. The only body he had ever really paid attention to was Eddie's. From what he was looking at in front of him, James had a nice body as well. He was really attractive, actually. Aleks could never go after James in that way...James was too good of a friend. He didn't judge him when he came out and he didn't treat him differently. He treated him how he always did. Except for a couple of minutes ago when Aleks was crying. It was strange James hugged him but he enjoyed ever second of it. The warmth James gave off and how safe and secure he felt. That hug meant the world to Aleks. 

"Uh, yeah, sure you did." James rolled his eyes as he grabbed his cell phone. "I'll set my alarm and I'll come up and get you when I wake up tomorrow." James walked past Aleks and gave him a grin. "Enjoy my bed. It's nice and cozy." With that, the bearded fellow went down stairs and began setting up his bed on the couch. Aleks was already settled in as he closed his eyes trying to sleep. Before he drifted off he heard a yell from downstairs. 

"Goodnight, Aleksandr."

Aleks opened his eyes and smiled slightly as he buried himself in James sheets. "Goodnight, James...thank you for the hug." He whispered to himself as he closed his eyes once more and began to drift off.