Chapter F o u r

Words: 1195

I hope you all enjoy this chapter. 

----------------------------------

Aleks and James spent hours working on cleaning up his room. Aleks had junk hidden underneath towels and clothing. His room looked like the inside of a garbage truck. It was just that bad. 

James was picking up the last of Aleks clothes as he was stuffing it all into a hamper. He puffed out his cheeks as he wiped his forehead. Aleks room was definitely a work out. "I'll do your laundry tomorrow. For now, I need to rest." He flopped back onto the boys bed and smiled as the smell of fresh sheets rushed towards him. "Your bed smells wonderful."

Aleks was standing, crossing his arms. "That's my bed, not yours." He sat besides James as he started to laugh.

"Don't even thank me for helping you clean out your shit pile. Seriously though, Aleksandr...I saw things a man should never see of another mans." He started laughing and Aleks sat there still not amused.

"How bout you get the hell out of my room so I can have some PRIVACY and sleep?" Aleks shouted as James sat up and put his hands up in defense. 

"Okay, okay. I will get out of your room." He started walking out of the room when he heard Aleks say his name. He turned around. "Yes, Aleksandr?"

"Thank you...for...everything. Cleaning out my room, making me go to the office and...just being around me." He smiled as his cheeks warmed up and Aleks shuffled nervously. "Um, so yeah. You really helped me out, James...so thank you." 

James eyes grew soft as they fell upon the young Russian. He had a small smile on his face as he walked over and bent down and kiss his forehead. "I would do anything for you, Aleksandr." James then turned around and walked out the door and into his own room. 

Aleks sat there on his bed as his cheeks were painted with a light pink. He mumbled under his breath as he watched James walk out of his room. "What the hell is with this bozo anyway..." Aleks stripped down out of his clothes and into his Optimus Prime boxers. Mumbling the whole time, he climbed into his bed and snuggled down into the sheets. "I haven't felt this fuzzy since...Eddie..." His voice trailed off. "Fucking James." The Russian grumbled as he squeezed his eyes shut attempting to fall asleep.

The next morning, Aleks woke up to the smell of French Toast. He raised an eyebrow as he climbed out of bed. He stopped and turned around noticing his room was so much cleaner than before. "Oh, yeah...James and I cleaned it...well, James did." He chuckled as he replayed the moments when James yelled at him telling him to get off of his ass and get to work. He then stopped smiling when the kiss on the forehead came to play and so did those words. 

"I would do anything for you, Aleksandr."

He shook his head. "Lets not think about that, lets just think about the food." He nodded to himself as he walked downstairs only to see the guys standing in the kitchen. "What the fuck? Why are you guys here?" Seamus walked past Aleks with a glass of milk.

"Simple, you guys have food here and well, we don't have food." Seamus smiled as he looked up to see James coming down the stairs. "Good morning, Sleepy Head." Seamus took another sip of his milk as James stopped at the mid point of the stairs.

"What...the fuck are you guys doing here?" James yelled out as he walked the rest of the stairs and into the kitchen. "French toast?" He raised an eyebrow as he looked over at Aleks. "You invited them didn't you?"

"Oh, yes. I would invite them to come and raid our kitchen." He rolled his eyes. "No, I didn't fucking invite them. They invited themselves."

"James, just think of it like this, we can all hang out today!" Jordan clapped his hands as James looked unamused. Dan and Seamus were laughing as they started setting out the french toast.

"We hang out everyday, Hordan. I don't want to hear it." He walked past Jordan and grabbed a plate, covering his French Toast in syrup. "You're lucky you made food other wise I would keep you all out of my house." 

"Your house?" Aleks spoke out as James had his mouth stuffed with French Toast. Aleks shook his head. "More like our house." 

"I bet you guys do a lot of fun activities in here don't you?" Seamus snorted as Aleks shook his head.

"We aren't like that!" He shouted, trying to defend himself. He whispered something under his breath as Dan came over and patted his back.

"If it means anything, I don't think you and James fuck."

"Thanks, Da--"

"I just think you guys hardcore make out." He started laughing as Aleks grumbled. 

"I AM NOT INTO JAMES LIKE THAT AND JAMES ISN'T INTO ME!" He yelled out as everyone stopped eating.

"Have you ever asked James?" Jordan spoke out as he was cleaning both his and James plate. James sat against the counter as he was drinking his milk. He remained silent but his obvious flushed face was hard to hide. 

"No...I uh, didn't." Aleksandr looked over to James who shook his head laughing.

"What? Are you kidding? If I were gay, Aleks would be the last person I would go after..." He trailed off as Jordan gave him a certain looking. Aleks on the other hand had a facial expression of disappointed. He shyly laughed.

"You all know James would be the last person for me." 

"To be honest, Aleks, I think James should of been the first person you picked. Maybe then you wouldn't of ended up so broken hearted with Eddie. Eddie was scum for ditching you like that. James would never do that." Seamus explained as he dumped the rest of his milk and left the room. Everyone became silent.

Aleks wasn't too hurt by that. He actually thought it was true. There was never once he had seen James in a relationship where he just ditched out and left the person completely. He always gave them a chance to be friends, unless it ended on bad terms of course. He sighed as he shrugged his shoulders. "Don't look at me with those sad eyes, I'm fine!" He smiled just to show them. "I'm fine."

Really, Aleksandr was not alright. He knew Seamus was right. He knew he was so, so right. There was just no way he could see himself dating his best friend. His best friend that was straight and so not into guys. His best friend that's his best friend! If the two ever dated, it'd ruin their friendship. Aleks thought that with Eddie, and it didn't. Until it came time he left. 

Either way, it was too early. Eddie had just left Aleks not too long ago. He was still a broken soul that was good at hiding his feelings. Being with James or anyone for that matter, was a big fat no no.