Chapter T w e l v e

- James POV -

The car filled up with the smell of donuts and the smell of Aleks cologne. Wait...Aleks was wearing cologne? He usually did that before he went out on a date or if he was trying to impress someone. Then the light went off in my head and I smilled to myself. I looked over to Aleks when we stopped at a red light and he was fingering all the donuts. 

"Aleks! What the fuck, just pick one and eat it!" He flinched as he ran his hands over the donuts.

"Dude, I just don't know which one to pick. There are so many. PICK ONE FOR ME." 

I rolled my eyes as I reached over and picked out the one that was in the shape of a star. Red, white and blue stripes were on it along with sprinkles. It was the most childish donut ever and I had originally picked it for Hordan but it'd fit Aleks since he was acting like a CHILD. 

"...Did you for real just pick this out for me? You could've picked out a better one." I rolled my eyes as he closed the donut box and then began eating it. I kept my eyes on the road and drove to the office. 

As we arrived and brought the donuts and coffee inside we heard the guys rush into the room. 

"You brought us donuts?" Hordan asked as Aleks nodded, eating his second donut. To be honest, I wasn't in the mood for a donut. I just wanted my warm coffee. Jordan began eating his donut and Dan walked in, along with Seamus behind him.

"Oh, sweet." He said as he grabbed a coffee and opened the lid. Adding more sugar as always. I could never have my coffee that sweet, it's just disgusting. 

"Did you tell them yet, Jordan?" I heard Dan say as I raised an eyebrow and pulled my coffee away from my lips.

"Tell us what?" 

"Well..." Jordan started as he scratched the back of his head. "I know you guys have beef with him now." Oh God, I know who he's talking about. "But we talked with Sly...and he'll be coming back down in two weeks. He said he left because he thought it'd be best for the group since he was having his own troubles. Dan, Seamus and I want to give him another chance an--" I was looking at Aleks who had seemed to be frozen in place, his eyes widened and his mouth was open like he wanted to say something. I had cut Jordan off. 

"You are telling me that you are letting that scumbag piece of shit back into our lives? Do you know what he did to Aleks, Jordan? Do you know how badly he hurt Aleks?" I stepped closer to Jordan and he backed up. 

"I know you are upset, James. You think Eddie is going to take Aleks away from you, don't you?" He asked me in a low tone so no one else would really hear. I do believe they heard anyway. I stood there for a minute and my face hardened. 

"You do what you want to do, Jordan. You always do whatever you want in the end." I spat out as I grabbed my coffee and walked back to my office room. 

I didn't want to see Jordan. I didn't want to see Dan. I didn't want to see any of them. I had a right to be mad, I had a right to be upset. I didn't really care that he would be joining the group again it was the fact that he had hurt Aleks so badly and they were just going to let that slide. Eddie needed to patch things up but again, I didn't really want him to. I knew Aleks still loved Eddie. I knew if Aleks had the chance, he'd run right back to him. I'd be another pile of dust on top of his shelves. 

- Aleks POV -

"Did you tell them yet Jordan?"

"Tell us what?" 

Well...I know you guys have beef with him. But we talked with Sly...and he'll be coming back down in two weeks. He said he left because he thought it'd be best for the group since he was having his own troubles. Dan, Seamus and I want to give him another chance an--"