Chapter E l e v e n

- Aleks POV -

 I woke up suddenly and felt arms grip around me tight. I was about to panic when I looked over and saw it was James. Moments of last night flashed back in my head. We both told each other we loved each other and then we kissed. A kiss that I wanted to last forever. We fell asleep in each others arms last night. We had sat in the dark and James whispered sweet sayings in my ear. His breathing was hitting my neck, causing a slight shiver to run down my spine. 

I turned over as I was now facing him. I grinned as I looked at the sleeping man in front of me. He seemed to be pleased with the sleep he was getting at the moment. James had a slight smile on his face and I couldn't help but lean in and kiss his lips gently. Those are lips that I never wanted to forget. 

I heard a grumble as his face became disturbed. He opened his eyes and I heard him take a deep breath in and then out. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. Damn, how could I of not gone after this man sooner? Oh yeah, Eddie. 

"Good morning, sleepy head." I whispered in a low voice as James pulled me closer, breathing in. 

"Mmm...Good morning, Aleksandr." He kissed the top of my head and then unsnaked his arms from around me and got up. He stretched his arms out and I sat up in the bed. 

"I'll go downstairs and make us some coffee." As I was about to leave, James called my name.

"How bout we just go to Dunkin Donuts before we get to the office? It's right on the way." He told me as I nodded. 

"That'll work, I guess. I'm going to go get ready. Take a shower, you should do the same." I walked back over and leaned up, placing my hands on James shoulders. My lips crashed with his and his arms snaked around my waist, shutting out the distance between us. The kiss lasted a few moments and we both pulled away. We were still wrapped up in each other and we smiled.

- James POV -

I had woken up and I must say that was the best sleep I have ever had. Sleeping knowing that Aleks is in my arms is the best thing ever. Having him kiss me when I'm asleep was something I thought would never happen but it did. 

We were now standing in the middle of my room, wrapped up in each other. I didn't want to let him go. I wanted him to stay here with me, where I knew he was safe and where I could breath in his scent. Sadly, he couldn't. He had to get ready to work and so did I. 

He stepped back and let his hands run down my chest and to the side of him. "I'll meet you downstairs once I'm done." He kissed my cheek and skipped out of my room. A small smile left on my face. 

As I showered I thought about how lucky I was to have someone like Aleks to be mine. Actually, he wasn't mine. He hadn't labeled it as anything. I really wanted to tell the guys. I wanted to tell them so badly, I think Aleks would want to wait a little bit. I was fine with that. 

I was scared that if Eddie came back, Aleks would run back to him. I knew he was still fragile about Eddie and I knew how manipulative he could be. But no matter what happened, I'd fight for Aleks. I'd kick Eddie right back to where he came from if he ever came back. 

Aleks is mine and only mine. 

---------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry for not posting it sooner. Please feel free to leave a like, comment and follow. If you have requests for other stories or anything, please leave them below or message me. Or contact me on my tumblr which can be found on my page. 

Love you guys!