19

*previously*

Both of them went to jimin's bedroom and sat talking about what happened at the university. 

Jimin quietly listened to taehyung and nodded to him. 

Jimin questioned, "so, now what?"

*present*

Taehyung replied, "I don't think she has the same feelings just like I do ."

Jimin shook his head to a no and said "let's wait for a while, don't jump to conclusions. "

Both of them agreed to just stay calm and go with the time. 

Taehyung phone suddenly got a notification from y/n 

Y/n: we need to talk. 

~ Y/N POV ~ 

You were finally completed with the university and while heading back home, your phone vibrated. 

You turned on the phone and the notification was from jungkook.

~INCOMING VOICE CALL FROM JUNGKOOK~

you spoke as jungkook said "hey "

"yeah" you replied 

jungkook questioned, "you sound so down, anything wrong ?"

You replied with an off tone "nothing, I'm great."

You got shook as jungkook spoke, "you know taehyung's brother right ?"

You quietly replied "yeah?"

Jungkook continued "he is the one who got in contact with me recently."

You replied "wow"

Jungkook said "his company is like a huge dream for people to join, he gave a great offer to our production unit. "

You questioned him "so are you guys taking it in ?"

Jungkook replied " yeah "

Jungkook continued to speak " me and namjoon and quite good friends now. "

You replied "good for you. "

Jungkook continued to speak which got you amazed "he said taehyung has a crush."

You hung the call saying you were a little busy, just then you texted taehyung. 

You: we need to talk. 

Taehyung replied saying,

Taetae: sure, where are we going to meet?

You: the park.

Taehyung immediately got up and started to head towards the park, meanwhile, jimin was showering.

~At the park~ 

Taehyung reached the park in about 10 minutes and then his eyes searched for y/n while he heard a tap from behind.

-Y/n POV -

You immediately head towards the park as said, soon as you reach the park, You see taehyung walking towards the bench. You tap in his shoulder as he turns towards you, you smile.

He smiles back and questions, "are you okay?"

You reply pointing to the bench saying "yeah, let's sit there"

Both sit near on the bench, while taehyung comes towards you.

Your question in a displeased tone, "why did you lie to me?"

After you ask the question, you could see him tensed up.

He replies after a minute, "what is this about?"

You question him back again "you know what this is about."

He was visually so confused about your question but you were so excited to ask him about his crush.

He replies, "I mean I thought to tell you this but then I was kind of hesitant. so-"

You reply in an overjoyed tone, cutting him off, "like seriously, I am so happy for you today! Okay so tell me her name first of all, who is she? what does she do?"

He replies with an unclear thought, "what- yeah she is great, she is gorgeous and she doesn't know it."

You reply bright-eyed, "It's time to celebrate, like oh my god! is Kim taehyung having a crush? Are you kidding me?"

Taehyung replied in a muffled voice, "now who is going to tell it's her."

You question him, "what?"

He smiles and replies, "yeah, let's celebrate."

It was honestly so embarrassing for taehyung to hear such things from you, He was very upset but at the same time pulled taut about your thoughts about him. 

Both of you then headed to a restaurant for a party. Taehyung sat on the chair opposite of yours.

You started, "sorry for embarrassing you at the university, I was in a hurry."

Taehyung then replied, "It's okay, I got it."

You questioned him, "so, let's order some drinks for the night?"

Both finished having your dinner and then headed to drinks. 

Taehyung was feeling so awkward but again, he was just happy to spend time with you.

You held your glass up in the air and then hit cheers with taehyung's glass.

The clouds turned dark and you could hear the lightning.

You commented on taehyung, "honestly, I am so happy for you. Cheers to you and her."

Taehyung smiled hesitatingly and questioned you, "yeah, by the way, who told you about this?"

You replied a little drunk, "who else would tell me, but my boyfriend."

Taehyung questioned again, "but, how did he know?"

You replied saying, "your brother Namjoon told about this to jungkook. They are working on the same project for days and turned into friends. so, that's how I got to know about this."

You both were talking while jimin texted taehyung, "where are you?"

Taehyung tried to reply, but then he saw you collapsing, due to surplus liquoring up.

He instantly came back to you and tried to wake you up.

You were so intoxicated that you couldn't even hear his voice.

He took your phone and tried to reach out to jungkook, but then you came back to your senses and answered back, "don't call jungkook, he will be worried about me, again."

Taehyung questioned again, "are you okay?"

You lost your consciousness and fell back on the table.

Taehyung got worried, he presently called jimin but, the call did not reach out, because, of the heavy rain.

Taehyung tried to reach out to nearby cabs, but they were too far to reach back to your home.

Taehyung then paid the bill and gently put you on his back giving you a piggyback ride.

He smiled as he felt you on his back, he carried you towards the bus stop and waited for the bus to come in the heavy rain. 

You were still unconscious about what was happening, but you knew taehyung carried you to the bus stop.

Taehyung looked at you as you spoke, being drunken, "whoever that girl is, she is favored."

Taehyung came towards your face and replied caressing your cheek, "It's you."